Got Hip Hop? Post Your SoundCloud

Big ups to everyone who has stepped out of their comfort zone. Today is day 2 of me diving deep into my music journey!
I hope that any feedback I do give helps someone who is in need. I want to let you all know that any and all positive and insightful feedback will be helpful on my journey!
"Do It Big"
-E.Wiggins

Here is a project I hold dear to me. It is an expression of a time when I was locked up and did not really know what to expect but I knew to stay positive in my meditation and thought. Possibly leaving a family to do time for something I was wrongfully accused of really changed the dynamics of my life when this event occured. Enough with the intro, check out Trill Magik in the Gave It All I Got (Trill Mix).

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?ur...user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true"></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href="" title="iamtrillmagik" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">iamtrillmagik</a> · <a href="" title="Gave it all I Got trillmix" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Gave it all I Got trillmix</a></div>

Big ups to everyone who has stepped out of their comfort zone. Today is day 2 of me diving deep into my music journey!
I hope that any feedback I do give helps someone who is in need. I want to let you all know that any and all positive and insightful feedback will be helpful on my journey!
"Do It Big"
-E.Wiggins

Here is a project I hold dear to me. It is an expression of a time when I was locked up and did not really know what to expect but I knew to stay positive in my meditation and thought. Possibly leaving a family to do time for something I was wrongfully accused of really changed the dynamics of my life when this event occured. Enough with the intro, check out Trill Magik in the Gave It All I Got (Trill Mix).

Gave It All I Got (TrillMix)

What's good y'all! Digging the vibes yall got on here! Figured I might as well post my humble lil soundcloud on here too. Lemme know your thoughts good bad everything it's all for the love of the culture.

Ssplosion Soundcloud

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?ur...ow_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true"></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href="" title="°•°•|ssplosion|°•°•" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">°•°•|ssplosion|°•°•</a> · <a href="" title="■■■3■■■ °°bpm 96°°" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">■■■3■■■ °°bpm 96°°</a></div>

Back