Got EDM, Etc. Heat? Post Your SoundCloud

Hey! I just wrote an 80's inspired track that's now live on Spotify and SoundCloud!
Would love some feedback and comments on what you think
❤

Unfortunatey, it's in Swedish, but hopefully you'll enjoy it anyway
🥰
🎹

Love the great community on this site! Stay strong producers! We're on our way!
🥰
🚗
🏎

Hello, Everyone join your website today looking to reply and follow lots of your tuts this is my soundcloud link i am an edm producer from the uk really love music enjoy

from
Mixer Man

I know my music isn’t the typical edm but I like that.why give a listener the same kind of sounds they are used to, when I could give them something similar with a twist

Best regards from Croatia, I'm 34 years old, I started this year with music production and DJ.
But I have some basic knowledge from past (before 15 years etc), and some touch with production.

Hi there ! DAWless house music and live recording only : ) I'd love to have your feedback in order to increase my music structure and transitions skill during live.

Post your soundcloud url if your beats don't suck.

Just your soundcloud url, i.e. your | Free Listening on SoundCloud artist name

Dropping tracks will result in a threadjack warning/notice

Please do not drop your soundcloud account url more than once, doing this this will get you a duplicate post warning/notice

The same goes for dropping your soundcloud url in more than one version of the new soundcloud got heat threads; dropping it in more than one place will get you a duplicate post warning/notice also

If you have already posted in the now locked top level thread you get one free additional post

Great! Everything music wise is awesome. Try to make your next song more stereo with a sound dynamic plugin. That's pretty much the only feedback I have lol. Good job!

Back