Got Beat block? Here are 7 tips that should help Motivate you.

SFTRAXX

West Coast Rap Producer
Got Beatblock?

Aka Producers Block?

You are not alone.

Regardless if its a beat, song, remix or whatever – you’ve probably encountered a time when you’ve spent countless hours trying to get into “the zone” and in the end, nothing panned out. (Pun intended)

All jokes aside, we’ve all been there and its at times like this we could do with a few suggestions to help get us inspired.

Luckily for you I’ve compiled this list that should help get the juices flowing again...

Click here to peep the list

7. Watch YouTube videos.
6. Focus on the drums
5. Medicate
4. Listen to music
3. Get a new something..
2. Remix something
1. Take a break

I would agree with 1, 2, 4, and maybe 3

5, 6, 7 are just recipes for creating more beat block issues imnsho

5. Medicate?
They mean meditate? LoL.
Tbh, bandcoach, I always feel very creative when I smoke some and came up with some pretty good stuff. Same thing playing the Saxophone. It's like a lottery. Sometimes playing baked get's me crap, sometimes I get to do some improvs I rarely get sober. I wouldn't advise it to anyone though. Being depending on it is just wrong. You better learn how to be creative without drugs. There's far healthier stuff for you to get where you wanna get going!
It comes with a lot more downfalls which a lot of ppl are not able to fight or conquer. But tbh, that goes for all drugs. Coffee, tabaco, alcohol definitely, sugar, whatever!
Here's some inspiration for y'all

Last edited:
5. Medicate?
They mean meditate? LoL.
Tbh, bandcoach, I always feel very creative when I smoke some and came up with some pretty good stuff. Same thing playing the Saxophone. It's like a lottery. Sometimes playing baked get's me crap, sometimes I get to do some improvs I rarely get sober. I wouldn't advise it to anyone though. Being depending on it is just wrong. You better learn how to be creative without drugs. There's far healthier stuff for you to get where you wanna get going!
It comes with a lot more downfalls which a lot of ppl are not able to fight or conquer. But tbh, that goes for all drugs. Coffee, tabaco, alcohol definitely, sugar, whatever!
Here's some inspiration for y'all

That song was fire.

Back