Goodflo - Parcel feat Sanna Hartfield - Feedback for feedback

goodflo

Hi guys,

Here is a track I did yesterday,
it's kind of 80's electronic music style (I am not sure how to call that :))
I was hoping to get some criticism from you guys here.

I will be happy to return your feedbacks as soon as possible.
goodflo

Really, really dope. It reminds me of some MNEK or SBTRKT with Sampha on the vocals, if you've ever heard of those artists. I truly love this type music and I think you did it justice. The synthy bass you had in here was nice in my opinion, but I think you could automate the organ-esque synth in here. It sounds a little too campy in my opinion, kinda like Michael Jackson's "Thriller" but in kind of a distracting way. Other than that though, it's a dope, dope song.

If you got a chance, check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/new-sampled-based-hip-hop-beat-474518/

Hi guys,

Here is a track I did yesterday,
it's kind of 80's electronic music style (I am not sure how to call that :))
I was hoping to get some criticism from you guys here.

I will be happy to return your feedbacks as soon as possible.
goodflo

I like this man. My girlfriend who is listening also approves! The only critisism I have is that you should maybe get some modulation on some of the synths. Whether that's a phaser, chorus ect is up to you but it's a bit drone like. You could maybe just mess with the equalization a little. Just a little thing but I think it would add to the track!

Not too into this genre of music myself but vocally put a little more oomph into it, with all the sidechaining going on the vocal work doesn't quite get on par with the instrumental. Everything else sounds pretty good though, mixing is nice!

Good job dude.

Return feed? - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/short-experimental-track-[f4f]-474215/

try to make a build up in the track so there is a qlimax…. now its al the same to me

Yeah You are right Galardo, I need to learn these things, thank you so MUCH for pointing it out, I know what to learn now :)

Last edited:
Really, really dope. It reminds me of some MNEK or SBTRKT with Sampha on the vocals, if you've ever heard of those artists. I truly love this type music and I think you did it justice. The synthy bass you had in here was nice in my opinion, but I think you could automate the organ-esque synth in here. It sounds a little too campy in my opinion, kinda like Michael Jackson's "Thriller" but in kind of a distracting way. Other than that though, it's a dope, dope song.
Yeah, thank you much Ryan! :)
You are certainly a nice person.
Yeah, I know SBTRKT and MNEK, I think we are on the same track with this haha.
I feel really valued by you taking your time to write this response, I really respect that. I agree with the organ-eque synth, it needs something to it.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

Have a great day! :)

Radovan

Last edited:
I like this man. My girlfriend who is listening also approves! The only critisism I have is that you should maybe get some modulation on some of the synths. Whether that's a phaser, chorus ect is up to you but it's a bit drone like. You could maybe just mess with the equalization a little. Just a little thing but I think it would add to the track!

Not too into this genre of music myself but vocally put a little more oomph into it, with all the sidechaining going on the vocal work doesn't quite get on par with the instrumental. Everything else sounds pretty good though, mixing is nice!

Good job dude.

Return feed? - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/short-experimental-track-[f4f]-474215/

Thank you so much Luminosity, I agree with the synths, I need to learn how to make something with it :)
Yeah, it sounds kind of shitty. Thank you so MUCH for your time and effort.
Still I got shitloads to learn, thank you so much for pointing those things to me :)

Have a nice day! :)

Radovan

Last edited:
Back