we are all wrong

he is right

we are all sellouts

he has truly gotten thru to me & i am now reformed

:rolleyes:

ok, now that someone agrees with him maybe he can shut the hell up

Last edited by a moderator:
j-traxx said:

and you'd better not makle anything that sounds anything like the music that you hate or you'll look really "ungood".:(

Sounds to me like you "think" I'm one of those wheat chex eating underground dudes who prefers simplistic 1-2/Kick-Snare drum patterns over something along the likes of "Ni$$a What Ni$$a Who".

I don't see this as beef. I can't take it that seriously. I asked a few simple questions and dudes revealed themselves as "investors" rather than "musicians". A few of my own friends spend too many days b!tching about how much they paid for their MOTIF/TRITON yet they won't even bother to figure out what the hell an EVENT EDIT IS. I guess it's allabout investing $2 G's to make $100,000 later....and ALLLLL of their shyte reeks of Kanye/Neptunes production.

And Alur, I guess if you can easily see through a delinquent such as myself.....so tell me if I'm just talking shyte or am I gonna end up just playing myself by displaying NOT A SINGLE THREAD of knowledge on beatmaking with no proof of a music sample as well?

P.S. I don't really care how nice "XX" person is. Even a saint is a sinner. And just why do you think I'm mad? Guess you can't see through me well enough to peep the smile eh?

DionteScott said:
osama pig latin has the tightest beats ever

osama pig latin is the best producer in all the land

osama pig latin be havin da best grammar up in dis b.tch

osama pig latin does not hate radio music

we are all wrong

he is right

we are all sellouts

he has truly gotten thru to me & i am now reformed

:rolleyes:

ok, now that someone agrees with him maybe he can shut the hell up

Well this thread might as well be closed because only a dumbass would think that I ever said I had the tightest beats, blah blah. Keep making up lies kiddo. Better to lie on me rather than lie to yourself about being successful in music someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back