good brands?

S

station

im not sure about this numark battle pack... seems about all i can afford right now. I dunno where u guys r finding these prices. here in windsor the battle pack is like $1000 and its one of the cheapest things i can find..
american dj? is this stuff no good? i mean i dont really want bottom of the line but Im planning on gettin technics after I actually learn the dam things. how bout some help on a good starter set. cheap and has all the **** I need...

some help

The Numark battle pack is great for starting out..read my review on the Reviews page. If you can afford that, go for it. It is better than the American DJ stuff in my opinion. Otherwise the Stanton packs range about the same mid range price as the Numark's. Any questions e-mail me.

the numark battlepak is good...i have it....$1000 in american.......that's messed up.......back here in philly its $424........

nah man 1000 bucks CANADIAN
biggrinflip.gif

whoa i was about to say.......well i used a converter and $1000 canadian amounts to about $650 american..that's still a ripoff.......if you live close to the border maybe its cheaper in the us..............its about 200 bucks difference in american....

ya actually i live right across the river from detroit. its like a 10 minute drive. not even.

650$ is way too much ! i dont know about amd to say anything about it just yet

Back