Goldfrapp - Ooh La La Marc Pittman of the Archangels Remix

Well don't know the original song and the style is kinda something new to me, but I will try!

The song gives a very pop feel, but the drum beat is repeating to much! One thing, is the energy of the song, seems to be the almost the same trough the entire song. In my conception, energy changes by use of breakdowns and powerful chorus are something very important. Other than that, the sounds you have chosen are pretty ok!

In general it's kinda a cool track! Nice job man! Cheers!

Well don't know the original song and the style is kinda something new to me, but I will try!

The song gives a very pop feel, but the drum beat is repeating to much! One thing, is the energy of the song, seems to be the almost the same trough the entire song. In my conception, energy changes by use of breakdowns and powerful chorus are something very important. Other than that, the sounds you have chosen are pretty ok!

In general it's kinda a cool track! Nice job man! Cheers!

I appreciate the feedback and tried to add some glitches to the drums. I could try to make a laid back section, but I purposefully did not make some grand build up or drop - I'm tired of hearing that in every song and always work to be creative instead of following what the radio tells me to make. Agree the emotion could shift at points in my song, though.

Sounds great, the ending sounds particularly upbeat!

Only now realised how much Goldfrapp's vocals sound like Marc Bolans haha

He was in the band T-rex

Pop songwriting master!

I love to Boogie, Ride a white Swan, Get it on, children of the revolution

He was the hook master general

Drums don't really transient.

Research vocal mixing and production - they aren't really "soaring" or big in the mix.

Everything sounds somewhat mono - could sound bigger.

Really repetitive.

Drums don't really transient.

Research vocal mixing and production - they aren't really "soaring" or big in the mix.

Everything sounds somewhat mono - could sound bigger.

Really repetitive.

Daym son - straight to the point and direct! I appreciate the feedback, researched transient and got a VST for that. I'll also research how to make my sounds bigger.

I appreciate all the feedback I received on my first progressive track I've posted to my Soundcloud whether it was positive or constructive.

Happy Holidays and continued Growth and Success with your music!

Back