ghaw2007's Lyrics

If I Could Be With You

Verse 1: If I could be with you for the rest of my life / I'd take the time to do things right / Whenever you are talking to me / I will always listen / You will never be ignored by me

Verse 2: If I could be with you for the rest of my life / I'd cherish every moment that we would share / You will always feel safe and secure / Whenever I am with you / Just give me time and you will see

Verse 3: If I could be with you for the rest of my life / I'd take the chance to surprise you once in awhile / It could be with a kiss on the cheek / Or a thank you card / You'll always be loved by me

Verse 4: If I could be with you for the rest of my life / I would be your light in the darkness / I'd take the time to laugh and cry with you / I will be a true friend / Entrust me with your hopes and dreams

Bridge: If I could be with you for the rest of my life / You will never be alone anymore / Just give me some time to show you that I'm serious / You'll always be cared for by me / I want to be with you until the end

Chorus: If I could be with you / I'd hold your hand and take you around the world / Show you all the things you've dreamed of / Nothing would make me happier than to see you smile

Written by B. (Tuesday, October 10, 2000) Copyright 2000

Why Can't We Talk?

Verse 1: When I called your house, you hung up the phone / At the sound of my voice / The way you are acting towards me causes me to wonder / Did I do something wrong? / Did I say anything incorrect? / Just tell me what is really going on / I need to know

Verse 2: We spent countless moments together / Those were the joyful days / I never expected a sad outcome / Not even a bizarre one like this / I think I better call two professionals for help / It seems like Mulder and Scully are good FBI agents / They can solve this case

Verse 3: The least you could do is come up to me / And give me an honest answer / Tell me why you choose not to speak to me / Do you feel that I am a threat to you / Or are you acting out of jealousy? / I guess I will never know the real reason / Unless you tell me

Chorus: Why can't we talk anymore? / We were the best of friends / I wonder what has caused you to keep your distance from me / Tell me why can't we talk anymore? / We never were enemies / Suddenly you turned your back away from me

Written by B. (Thursday, August 24, 2000) Copyright 2000

Listen To Me

Verse 1: There's no need for you to worry / I'm not getting myself into trouble / It's just that I don't want any contact from other people / I have this need to be all by myself / Why won't you listen to me? / I'm pleading to you / I will be careful

Verse 2: You're asking too many questions / And that's why you're starting to get on my nerves / Why do you always bother me? / You know I need a lot of privacy / I'm trying to find who I really am on the inside / I can't go about with my business / You're constantly getting in my way

Verse 3: I know what I am doing / And I won't have any future regrets / Being alone doesn't scare me / Because I have the strength to live through it / You have to leave so I can be on my own / If you're still trying to pull me backyards / Just know you are no longer my friend

Bridge: This is my final choice / I'm not going back on my word / If you'll only listen / Maybe you will see why this is so important to me

Chorus: Please go away / Leave me in solitude / Why won't you respect my decision I have made? / I don't want you around me / I've never forced anything upon you in my life / So why can't you do the same for me? / Just leave me alone / I need space

Written by B. (Tuesday, August 22, 2000) Copyright 2000

One Long Year

Verse 1: There's no answers to any of my questions / But I keep asking the same ones / Time's moving slow / Everything is the same / Nothing has changed / I'm still locked inside

Verse 2: What's the point of wishing? / If none of your dreams come true / It's just a waste of time / I'll try doing something else / It's the first of June / But January seems far away / I'm very anxious / I'm looking for a way out

Chorus 1: Why has this been a very long year? / I've been struggling to get myself on the right track / I'm hoping it'll come to an end / I want to venture out into the world

Chorus 2: Why has this been a very long year? / I've been struggling to become a stronger person / All the memories are tearing me apart / I have to leave the past behind

Chorus 3: Why has this been a very long year? / I've been trying to hide myself from all the pain / There are many words that are left unspoken / I don't have an ounce of courage in me

Chorus 4: Why has this been a very long year? / I have done nothing to deserve this / I tried to change who I really was / But now there's smoke surrounding me

Written by B. (Saturday, January 20, 2001) Copyright 2001

Ever Since

Verse 1: The memory of that cold December morning is fresh in my mind / It's as though it only happened yesterday / A voice inside my head said "You're going too far" / But I did not pay attention / Sometimes when I look back I wish I hadn't given you the letter

Verse 2: I must admit that I ignored all the hints that were dropped / They all suggested that I could never be with you / Maybe I was afraid of reality / Because you would be out of my grasp / A slap across my face brought my senses back / And I felt misled

Bridge 1: I wanted to be the only person you thought of / I thought that we could start a relationship / I was trying real hard to impress you / The need to be close to you kept increasing

Bridge 2: I was attracted to everything about you / Why did you have to say all those things you said? / They should have been words left unspoken

Chorus: Ever since you told me that you and I were both different / I've been trying to get you out of my mind / But it's not as easy as I thought / Ever since you told me there are boundaries that I cannot cross / I've been wishing to change the way you are / Only because I want you to be more like me

Written by B. (Monday, January 15, 2001) Copyright 2001

The Closer You Get

Verse 1: I am beginning to realize that you have cast some kind of spell over me / Every single time you approach me I don't know what to do / I'm scared that I'll do something foolish

Verse 2: I just don't know what to expect / You could be doing something without me knowing about it / You could really help me out by giving signals to me / Letting me know that you are about to come my way

Verse 3: Is this an infatuation that you have for me / Or is this the real deal? / From now on I will keep my guard up / So I can remain focused on all my surroundings

Bridge 1: It seems to me that you've been dropping hints / Only for me to stumble upon / At first I thought it was all in my head / And just your way of being friendly

Bridge 2: I know that I'm not overreacting / Your presence is becoming more and more stressful / I need to take a couple of steps back / If not, I will surely lose my cool

Bridge 3: I always feel the need to pull away / Whenever you give your hand for me to shake / I sense that you know something is wrong / I just can't handle the fact that you've interested in me

Chorus: The closer you get, my heart beats faster / And my palms begin to sweat / The closer you get, my mind starts to spin / And when we speak, my words are slurred

Written by B. (Friday, January 12, 2001) Copyright 2001

With Secrets To Keep

Verse 1: I cannot stay here / Because there's no space to breathe / You keep asking questions I won't answer / Why won't you give it a rest? / You never respect my wishes / My personal life is none of your business

Verse 2: I feel much safer / And for that I have less worries / I have protection that gets me through each day / I try to stay focused / I don't want anything to erupt / But sometimes I'm afraid I draw too much attention

Bridge: I'm taking a risk / There's a chance that I'll get trapped / I'm just living the way that I feel is best / I'll stay a step ahead / That's the choice I've made / I'm more confident than before

Chorus: I will do what I have to do / I will say what I need to say / There's no way for me to be real / With secrets to keep / But I'm still alive / I use them because they shield me / Without them I know that I would be exposed / To prevent myself from being knocked down / I'll be more stable with secrets to keep

Written by B. (Thursday, January 18, 2001) Copyright 2001

I Quit

Verse 1: I'll take time off from writing / And I won't read as much / I won't have to think as hard / Because things will be simpler / I'm not looking for an easy way out / I'm just expanding my horizons / I know that I can do better than this / All I have to do is try

Verse 2: This is a decision that I'm comfortable with / I have thought it through / I didn't go rushing into it / It's time for me to relax / I haven't sat down in such a long time / I'm running out of breath everyday / Because I'm never standing still

Verse 3: I'm entering a new phase in my life today / I must admit that I'm scared / But that's the price you pay / Nothing or no one is going to hold me back / I know there's opportunities out there / I really owe this to myself

Bridge 1: So I quit! / Tell the boss I won't be coming back / I gave my two weeks notice / I'm leaving everything behind / I've gained experience / I've worked from nine to nine / I'm out of energy / My health is decreasing / I've done what I came to do / And I gave it my all / If the telephone rings, I won't be answering the call

Bridge 2: Because I quit / Tell the boss I won't be coming back

Chorus: So I quit! / Tell the boss I won't be coming back / I gave my two weeks notice

Written by B. (Monday, January 15, 2001) Copyright 2001

To Get To You

Verse 1: Sometimes I feel that I will be lost without you / That's why I always dread the thought of you leaving me / Is this a game that you and I have been unconsciously playing? / Being inconsiderate of the others' feelings / While we score points based on the impact it creates

Verse 2: Do you ever feel that you will be lost without me? / Do you think that you will be trapped / And not know when to ask for help? / I know that I am to blame for putting al those tears in your eyes / Some say that forgiveness is the key / To solving most of the problems one might face

Verse 3: Sometimes you and I feel helpless even when we're together / It might sound strange / But it's absolutely true / We really don't accomplish anything at all / I think it's too early to throw the towel in / But I'm not sure if working things out will be worthwhile for us in the end

Chorus 1: Tell me what I should do / So I can get to you / I do not like the fact that we're falling apart / Now's the time to take serious action / And try to mend the broken pieces / I said I'd be there till the end / That's my promise to you / I have no intentions of changing my mind / As I stand before you today / I will swear to do the best that I can

Chorus 2: I'll tell you what to do / So you can get to me / You said you don't like the fact that we're falling apart / Now's the time to turn things around / And try to build a relationship / You said that you'd be there for me / That was the promise you made / Tell me if you're going to change your mind / As you stand before me today / Swear to me that you'll do the best that you can

Written by B. (Wednesday, January 10, 2001) Copyright 2001

I Miss You, I Miss You

Verse 1: You haven't the slightest clue as to what is going on / But I won't hold it against you / Because you're not here / I think I'm losing my mind / And I need reassurance that you will be with me soon / I can't take it anymore

Verse 2: I wish that I could tell you how I truly feel / Maybe you'd catch the next train home / And run into my arms again / I just hope that you are safe / Because I don't know what I would really do / If I ever found out I lost you

Bridge: The day that you arrive will be the day I have been waiting for / I do not know if I could hold on forever

Chorus 1: I miss you, I miss you / You've been gone for such a very long time / Loneliness hurts / I miss you, I miss you / Waiting only makes things harder for me / But what else can I do? / Please return to me

Chorus 2: I miss you, I miss you / I want to see your face again / Nothing will break me off from you / Nobody will / I'll try to be strong / I'll be dreaming of you

Written by B. (Friday, January 19, 2001) Copyright 2001

We Can't Be Stopped

Verse 1: We're gonna throw you to the ground / We're gonna poke you with needles / We're gonna insult you / We're gonna slap you around

Verse 2: We're gonna kick you in the ribs / We're gonna pinch you all over / We're gonna hit you on the head / We're gonna pull your hairs out

Verse 3: We're gonna mess with your mind / We will deceive and confuse you / We will decide your fate / We're gonna burn your skin / Because we are unstoppable / Because we are invincible / Because we are all powerful

Bridge 1: We're gonna scratch your skin / Your wounds will be exposed / Then we'll pour boiling water all over you

Bridge 2: We're gonna peel your skin off / You'll be exposed to infections / Then we'll leave you all alone to suffer

Chorus 1: We're gonna inflict pain on you / And there is nothing that you can do / To prevent the abuse you'll endure / Because we're all powerful

Chorus 2: We're gonna inflict pain on you / And there is nothing that you can do / To prevent us from torturing you / Because we're all powerful

Chorus 3: We're gonna inflict pain on you / And there is nothing that you can do / To prevent the abuse you'll endure / To prevent us from torturing you

Written by B. (Thursday, October 31, 2002) Copyright 2002

Different Cars And Trains

Verse 1: You and I have been travelling / On different cars and different trains / I see your face staring back at me / The look in your eyes says / That you no longer love me / We have drifted apart / We are living separate lives / I don't have the strength to break up with you

Verse 2: You are a roller-coaster ride / Every time I'm with you, I wear a seatbelt / Sometimes you race by me faster than a speeding train / If I knew how to slow you down / I would have done it a long time ago / We have drifted apart / We are in separate worlds / I don't have the strength to let you go

Bridge: The road that I'm on leads me further away / From the life I want / I'm not sure if I'll ever be free from you

Chorus: When I turn left / You instantly go right / When I am up / You suddenly drop down / I have tried to meet you wherever you are / But you go places that I'm unfamiliar with

Written by B. (Tuesday, April 27, 2004) Copyright 2004

Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers

Verse 1: It was a blind date but he was very comfortable / He wasn't nervous; he didn't break out in a sweat / He felt like he was a lucky man / His date showed up right on time / Sparks flew immediately / Their chemistry was bouncing off the Richter scale

Verse 2: When he took her home, she invited him in / They only had one thing on their minds / And they did not waste any time / She unbuttoned his shirt / He took her shoes off / Then carried her to the bedroom / They made love passionately / Kissed each other goodnight / The next day, he didn't call her

Bridge: He has been avoiding her since that night / And she doesn't know why / She thinks that she is to blame / And only he can take away her heartache

Chorus: Sad songs for dirty lovers / Are being played on the radio / The whole show is dedicated to their sorrow / They did many bad things / Their hearts have been broken / Not they're home alone with no place to go

Divided We Stand

Verse 1: I always thought our relationship / Was built on a strong foundation / A foundation that consisted of openness and love / That was certainly an inaccurate description of it / I was blind to see what was really going on

Verse 2: Bitterness is the underlying feeling I have / Anger is what I express to you when I'm pissed off / Conversations we have always involve raised voices / Sometimes I would slam the door as I leave the room

Verse 3: We compromise one percent of the time / The other ninety-nine percent we don't see eye to eye / There are many times when I hurt you intentionally / I want to get back at you / I want you to feel the pain I'm feeling

Chorus: Divided we stand / There are many miles between us / The space continues to grow / We have ran out of solutions / You are a stranger to me now / I used to know who you were / We used to be together as one

Mouthful of Love

Verse 1: I remember the days when my body was empty / It was like a broken down refrigerator / Anything placed inside of it would become rotten / I was losing a lot of weight / As a result, I was getting weaker / Getting out of bed was such a struggle / From time to time, I would collapse from dehydration / Since you met me and came into my life / I have been gaining strength / Looking back at myself, I cannot believe that I lived that way

Verse 2: Your generosity is like breakfast / It provides me with energy / I am able to share with others / And because of that, I realize that many people were just like me / What they needed was a home-cooked meal / Whatever they ate was not good enough / And if no one showed that they cared / They would feel more alone

Bridge: Your compassion is like dinner / It gives me a sense of belonging / I am able to provide empathy / I am able to be more understanding / All the love that you have shown to me / Fuels me up with the desire to live every day / You saved my life, I'm thanking you for that / I will use what I learned to save someone else

Chorus: I am chewing on a mouthful of love / It's the best kind I've ever tasted / I was starving for affection / You have satisfied my hunger / I am chewing on a mouthful of love / I never knew it could be this fulfilling / My stomach was always growling / It no longer does because you fed me

Green Like That

Verse 1: Today I opened up my eyes for the very first time, oh wow / I instantly believed in how I was using my senses all at once / it was electrifying / travelling inside of me and out again / I was boldly bright / and yes, I cried tears of joy for knowing myself / it was greater than the best dream / the start of something new and exciting one step at a time

Verse 2: I struggled with existence before I came into being alive / it was rough being pushed aside, walked upon / being treated as if I were invisible / without luck, full of troubling and confusing experiences / dramatic and wild / like being a stranger among the cruel and apathetic / loneliness was weird from day to day / I'm no longer bothered with the past / it is left behind for many reasons / my future is now

Bridge 1: I have worked the fields through hunger and thirst / slept on the floors of desperation / rode on emotions and quickly became lost / I was an object of others

Bridge 2: Layers of fragility are unraveling / waves of clarity are numerous and strong / abilities of the heart will lead the way / to all the things that I deserve

Chorus: I never saw green like that before / from the ground, up to the sky / it's giving me all the life and more / the purest thing that I've ever known / full of richness on a higher scale / I accept and celebrate it / every moment is monumental / I am humbled / I never saw green like that before

Written by B. (Monday, May 6, 2019) Copyright 2019

Rock, Rock, Rock!

Verse 1: You focus on 50s, 60s, 70s tunes / the trendsetters believed in purity of sound / every note was full of magic and nutrients / ideas were continuously floating in the air / water was as important as instruments / music, words and vocals were a perfect marriage / body parts surrendered to the great power of sound / in every moment, life was fully realized

Verse 2: Graveyards are full of forgotten, broken souls / the ones who didn't dream with their eyes wide open / it's a damn shame they never experienced the sound of colours / they serve as cautionary tales for the meek and restless

Verse 3: Inner conflicts and machinations lurk around / making captives out of the confused and naive / if the chains are loosened, there's a chance to break free / transformation begins between the ears

Chorus 1: Sight was all about rock, rock, rock / hearing was all about rock / taste was all about rock / everything was rock / smelling was all about rock, rock, rock / touch was all about rock / passion was all about rock / everything was rock

Chorus 2: Sight should be about rock / taste should be about rock / everything is rock / smelling should be about rock, rock, rock / touch should be about rock / passion should be about rock / everything is rock

Chorus 3: Sight will be about rock / hearing will be about rock / taste will be about rock / everything will rock / smelling will be about rock, rock, rock / touch will be about rock / passion will be about rock / everything will rock / rock your mind, rock your heart, rock your soul

Outro: Rock, rock, rock! (4x)

Written by B. (Monday, February 19, 2018) Copyright 2018

Everything Now

Verse 1: Everything now, nothing later / something good rears its ugly head / don't fall in love, in love with despair, in the vicious age / everything now, past forgotten / something strange brought to fruition / don't waste away, away in apathy, in the vicious age / everything now, restless present / something dangerous occupying consciousness / don't be afraid, afraid to dispel lies, in the vicious age / everything now, future on hold / something epic produces toxicity / don't ruin, ruin the land, in the vicious age

Verse 2: Everything now, losers of a fight / something deceptive reigning supreme / don't submit, submit to foreign wills, in the vicious age / everything now, inheritors of a cause / something ambitious laying new foundations / don't get lost, lost in recreation, in the vicious age / everything now, commodities of capital / something precious being secured and exploited / don't make deals, deals in despair, in the vicious age

Chorus 1: Throw rocks at those who give you dirty looks / they are not a friend, they are not an ally / construct a secret garden only for your kind / do everything now, everything now

Chorus 2: Read books and grow your hair on the battlefield / embrace what's good, embrace what's natural / express your complexities for the benefit of your kind / do everything now, everything now

Written by B. (Saturday, February 3, 2018) Copyright 2018

This Is Acting

Verse 1: This is acting, pure and simple / sell a story to be devoured / the heart is a wondrous moneymaker / it keeps beating out pain for someone else's gain / the flow only stops at the end of life / if the clock still ticks, then capitalize on strife / you don't have to search the world for emotions / when it's always rolling out of your skin and bones

Verse 2: The big machine gets bigger every day / its effects are crass and cruel in extreme ways / the mind is a wondrous moneymaker / it concocts ideas for someone's heaven and hell / the flow only stops at the end of life / some put an end to it with a sharp knife / you don't have to search the world for stories / when it's always rolling out of your skin and bones

Chorus 1: Take the time to dwell in yourself, in your spaces / to create something that will captivate the mind / and electrify the senses / you can control your spotlight or give it away / after every thrill and chill, you'll know that this is acting

Chorus 2: Take the time to dwell in yourself, in your spaces / to create something that will soothe the mind / and enhance the senses / you can control the spotlight or give it away / after every scare and dare, you'll know that this is acting

Written by B. (Friday, March 2, 2018) Copyright 2018

This Is Hazelville

Verse 1: Beyond grand and lush, ready for the hush / a national treasure to captivate and confuse / astronomical, unbelievable / twisted vibes render many speechless / endless questions, amateur investigations / theories abound as to its cause and effects

Verse 2: It's in every place, modern and popular / to go deeper is to surrender beliefs / emotions will eradicate logic / and reduce many to being futuristic fools / what's natural and artificial will be debated on, controversy persists / if it's delicate and if it's precious / the philosophy of games will render many insane / magic is inside the lucky and chosen / to become bolder one must be colder / losers are replaced with colorful distractions / beginnings and endings are always intertwined

Chorus: This is hazelville / bizarre and creepy enough to rattle every bone / vile obsessions will devour hearts and brains / the end is near, have no fear, my dear

Written by B. (Thursday, March 15, 2018) Copyright 2018

Back