Getting Someone Else To Do My Online Hustlin

^^^^You ain't right man!!!! You know I'm attracted to darkskinned women......this must be a trick!!!!

O.K......so I know what I have to do. I have to get me a darkskinned slim chick as my girlfriend that sits at home and haves orgasms about business type stuff. She can do all of my hustling for me. What was I thinking? That's where my mind should've been.

"blah...blah...blah.... financial increase starts when...blah..blah..blah..blah".

"yeah......O.K....um......handle it for me O.K...but right now..............."

She'd eat you alive, bro. And you would love every minute of it. LOL!

^^^I had a woman friend like her I meet at this job (telemarketing job). She was into all kinds of that stuff. Gogi juice, pre-legal, all kinds of stuff. She was boring to me.....sexy....but boring. I just couldn't get excited for that shit...I faked my excitement. lol! Every hour calling me about some new idea. Funny thing is on the job I would get more leads than her. lol! I was a bad man. Face to face I can sell a fish a raincoat. I forgot how we got out of contact.....she was a sexy chocolate little something. Her man was locked up. I never pushed up on her really. I guess I was that dude who she felt was interested in what interests her......making money in sales. All she talked about. Now that I'm older....me and her could've ruled the galaxy...together! She wouldn't have to sell other products...she could sell my products.....and cook something.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

See.....my problem is thinking that buyers online are smarter than what I think. I often forget how "putty" these buyers could be in my hand because they don't know any better. I might have to show yall how to do this. How to get down........just too lazy...not enough time. It doesn't excite me like it might excite a lot of people. To some it may be an adventure......it's boring to me.

Last edited:
Back