Getting Someone Else To Do My Online Hustlin

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
How would I go about finding someone to do all of the online hustling for me? I'm too busy and too lazy to do it on my own. I mean I know it's a lot of scammers and spammers and all of that. I'm still internet illiterate. But I wouldn't mind make a little online money that I don't have to exhaust myself over. I need links. I need a person or people that will do all of that good stuff.

1. I need a site...(none of that home made crap). I can build a good one myself.....TOO BUSY. Where are the professional web designers?

2. I was thinking about soundclick......need a fi page.

3. Need all of that traffic and web stuff that makes things happen.

Money is not an issue. But I don't play bout it. This my hard earn money and I'm a grown man so when I do get ready to move on it I need real people that do this stuff for real.

Last edited:
If you do some research, I am sure you could find a great startup company to do all of your grunt work for you.

Last edited:
you will have to do a small amount of work start here
frees soundclick layout and instant sells player/store
formerly known as sellbetternow
Zinsta.com - Instant Marketing Solution
chose the $69.00 option
I'll help you for free but I don't think you need any help if you go this route
easy as pie just upload your beat and you're ready in less than 24hours

^^^^I'm with anything. Not trying to get rich. If I put $200 for a year at whatever I do and I make like $20 - $100 a week without having to be infront of a computer all day like I'm clocking in....I'm with it. Anything more is a plus. About to do videos heavy. Getting my studio to look like something first though....don't want people laughing at my stools with speaker boxes holding up my monitors....my metal folding chair with the paint peeling. I got this vision for doing videos and design for my studio. Shit is going to be tight! Probably do videos starting next year.

Man, I'm pretty sure that ever since soundclick got rid of the charts on their first page, people have been getting less traffic.

^^^I didn't know that. That's all I need is traffic....just don't have the time. Not going back to sleepless nights finding people.....need someone or some thing that will do that for me. I know if people can find me then the money is a no brainer. I'm still not trying to place myself in with all the skulls and crossbones.......naked asses...pistols....drugs and weed.....and all of that other stuff on beat selling sites. Too old for all that. Want a page that is inviting for everybody since I do it all for real.

Last edited:
Post on craigslist and things like that advertising for an intern. I found a cool kid over the summer who helped me out by sending spam and built a website for me, exactly what your looking for haha. He actually found me but we've done it b4 and held interviews and shit like that. People are trying to build their resumes up ya know?

Post on craigslist and things like that advertising for an intern. I found a cool kid over the summer who helped me out by sending spam and built a website for me, exactly what your looking for haha. He actually found me but we've done it b4 and held interviews and shit like that. People are trying to build their resumes up ya know?

Haha, that's the best idea of them all. :)

Haha, that's the best idea of them all. :)

My wife helps some...when my business is really going college kids are great avenue to explore...told ppl this before finding college kids to shot videos,edit them and other activities needed.

Never understood craigslist when I visit it. I'm still internet illiterate.
Yeah your screwed then lol

Shiiit, if u figured this site out u can get thru cl. Go to "post new ad", do it in creative services so u dont have to pay or in music community at no cost and u dont need an account. U really need a nerd on your side, trade him production tips/lessons for nerd time.

How old are you grandpa?

Hey leave us 30's year olds alone
Mr. Wonder
I'm Mr. Tonezilla
I always get called young buck or you young folks at work

Craiglist is super easy to use
I sold tons of books,children clothes,business supplies through there
it's my side hustle
I get stuff for super cheap and sell it for cheap but still double my out of pocket

sold two "THE HELP" hardcover books on there real quick
and my wife sells purses and women shoes through there too
same thing I do buy cheap and sell cheap for a profit always

Last edited:
^^^^You ain't right man!!!! You know I'm attracted to darkskinned women......this must be a trick!!!!

O.K......so I know what I have to do. I have to get me a darkskinned slim chick as my girlfriend that sits at home and haves orgasms about business type stuff. She can do all of my hustling for me. What was I thinking? That's where my mind should've been.

"blah...blah...blah.... financial increase starts when...blah..blah..blah..blah".

"yeah......O.K....um......handle it for me O.K...but right now..............."

Last edited:
Back