getting back to sampling and need resources.

dmajor100

I quit sampling about a year ago just cause i wanted to focus on composing and learning song structures but now that i have machine studio i wanna see if my sampling skills are even better. i used to have a record player with a small record collection but now my setup is restricted and i need to know were online can i digg for samples other than youtube which i do not prefer cause of the shitting quality. Obviously iTunes and amazon or another online places that sells music is a choice but are there any other underground resources.

usually just google "Artist name FLAC" and you can find some links for some particular artists. Also instead of just sampling vinyl records, sampling cds of music from the 60s/70s that have been converted over to cd is another great idea! Jazz, Soul, Funk, Hip Hop, R&B, Latin, Brazil & more LPs, CDs, Vinyl Records, Albums, & 45s New & Used -- Dusty Groove is Chicago's Online Record Store is a site I just recently discovered. You can even use torrents to find FLAC's of popular music to sample, but that would be the ideal audio format you would want to look for.

Back