** Get The FP Shirts **

Young_Prophet said:
Im gonna Cop The Beatmaker one, and the My Beats Own Yours, so all the producers at school can know to step the f*** off, cause I run this b****.

Way to go!
Thanks for supporting FP.

POST PICS GUYS! DONT BE SHY!

When do the fitted caps and beanies go on sale???? And in a variety of colors?

Please? :D

Last edited:
Where are the FP polos!!! :p

Or how about fp members designing the tee shirts! that would be awesome! :D

Last edited:
Trusty said:
:cheers: Sweet. Please do...and look at other colors than black or white...like blue, or hunter green or something.
It would be so cool if there was a competition to let members design them! :D

well we can do yellow, grey, and some other colors i believe

design contest: yes well I am a bit shy about that being a designer myself, I want to keep things consistent, etc.. Maybe one day.

Just so you know, it used to be WHITE ONLY - and the black shirts are a MIRACLE actually... so be happy that we can do that :)

Get em!! :)

mano 1 said:
well we can do yellow, grey, and some other colors i believe

Grey is cool, everything can match with that. Green too. Look forward. Hell, just a simple hat design will do. The bubble FP and/or the website and mission statement should be good enough...I mean, it is a hat.

mano 1 said:
design contest: yes well I am a bit shy about that being a designer myself, I want to keep things consistent, etc.. Maybe one day.

You design, it is your site, you should do all of it. I can't design shirts so I don't care about no contest...and I like what you came up with...especially the inside jokes like the Trinton and all that. Good stuff.

mano 1 said:
Just so you know, it used to be WHITE ONLY - and the black shirts are a MIRACLE actually... so be happy that we can do that :)

Get em!! :)

That's odd, I figured there'd be a whole host of colors offered by the manufacturer. Wierd...

CrAcKa-JaCk said:
just placed an order for the Black Mission Statement T and some stickers!

will post a picture as soon as I get em!

Ohhhh!!! :cheers:

Thank you for supporting FP.

if you don't mind me asking mano... what is the profit you gain for the site off of every order?

I would think cafepress would have to take a percentage.... Just wondering exactly how much that might be...

CrAcKa-JaCk said:
if you don't mind me asking mano... what is the profit you gain for the site off of every order?

I would think cafepress would have to take a percentage.... Just wondering exactly how much that might be...

I'd say quite a big chunk considering the price of the T-Shirts. It's all good though. We use the site and it costs money, so support is support. I got some items in the cart, and as soon as I can get a fitted hat in there, I'm buying.

It is actually not much at all - Cafepress makes items ONE at a time, and its basically store price for good quality shirts (we are talking quality cotton etc)

It depends the shirt/hoodie, but basically its only like $4 or something... Not much at all. Some things don't even have marked up price ($0 for FP) and are just there to promote FP to people you meet.

If we ever have enough $$$ to invest in shirts, we will pre-pay for "screen printed" ones (different process, cheaper but you need to order A LOT) and we will be able to: sell them cheaper, AND provide more money per shirt for FP.

Back