G-Unit should of stayed together...

• Thread starter Quiet Storm 2.0
  • Start date
Shows what kind of dude 50 is. Hit the lottery on some other shit.....says fuuck everybody else around him.

Only two dudes on Gunit that was dope......Buck and Game......them other dudes were coat riders. Buck and Game held their own.

50 knew Buck was the best. That's why he dumped him. Game was just enjoying the wave he really wasn't part of G-Unit. And Banks finally got tired of kissing 50's butt cheeks so he bounced.....But I agree G-Unit was dope back in the day

I think 50 is way to busy these days... The man is in movies now, made a book.. Let's face it, he just knows how to get money

^^^^^lol! All of that is peewee shit compared to the money he could STILL be making if he wasn't PLAYING GOD with other people's career. Dude had guys from all coast that were well loved. Had the perfect recipe. And let the buzz run dry for his own selfishness. Let's face it.......50 is not the business man that people praise.......he is the mainstream artist that people answer the phone for because of who he was when he started. He feels he should have a cut of everything....even beats headphones. Makes his own that nobody gives a fuuck about.....waste. Writes a book........like white people actually care he exist. What black folks are going to buy a book from Curtis? lmao! Or.........what female book readers are going to buy a book from Curtis? Does he even have that kind of appeal anymore to make people buy anything with his name? NO. Fail. Everything he does on his own = fail. Everything that other companies want to offer him = money. Which BUCK could be getting that same money. Game could be getting that same money. Loyd Banks.

All you hear 50 talk about with GUnit is that they need to stay close to him so they can get money to. Now shit has dryed up especially for Loyd Bank. Buck has a place in music today but is on a leash due to........the business man....playing games like a girl would do. He ws fuucking GUNit from the beginning.

Yet.....people watch his interviews and listen to him talk......and all they can do is think "well he has money....he must know what he is talking about".

Movies? He even fails on that shit. Ice Cube was getting called for all kinds of movies. Will Smith. 2Pac. DMX........50 was a beast as far as his body. Could've been in big action style movies and by now in the big leagues of money made by actors.

50 ain't as smart as people say....though he ain't dumb either...he is far from smart. He has a mouth piece to fool people....all that shit comes to a stop infront of real intelligence where there is no g code slave mentality. Jay Z could barely function in front of them billionares. lmao! But on the radio lettin us hear them...they the smartest MFers in the world.

GUnit coud've still been relevent today if 50 wasn't so childish. It's too late.

Bad ass jam. Forever music.

I bet Loyd Banks takes 1000 takes just to get one without his voice crackin. They just say "forget it it's cool...we'll keep this one.....SHIT!!!!"

Last edited:
never was really to much of a g-unit fan but young buck and game were the best ones. check this young buck joint. probably my favorite joint from him. me and the homies use to roll around and bump this back in the day while we were plotting on people.

Young Buck - Black Talons - YouTube

Back