Future producers created a new album that is amazing go an support now! Feng shui

supaproducer85

FENG SHUI | Sincere Da Don

Cohesive Flowing Album THAT CAPTURES YOUR EMOTION LIKE AN LP SUPPOSE TO. The album flows like wind an water in which chinese culture Feng Means "Wind" And Shui Means "Water".Feng Shui is one of the Five Arts of Chinese Metaphysics.This album from Sincere Da Don is said to discuss architecture in a life an music prospective in metaphoric terms of "invisible forces" that bind the universe, earth, and man together

FUTURE PRODUCERS OWN ::Carolina Beats,Laffa-Yet,TylerClarkius,Hazebeats is the bulk of the album production.

,James Willis features add just enough different prospective an energy to the album!

ALBUM COMES WITH
1.TWO ALTERNATE COVERS
2.COMPLETE TRACK FOR TRACK BREAK DOWN
3.CONTEST AN GIVEAWAYS.

the beats on the album are clean as hell, as well as the vocals.. definitely somethin i would cop.. not sure which beats are yours tho haha

Very dope, like the beat and the vocals. very smooth feeling to it, keep up the good work.

appreciate it!! this is a future producers project i stated the guys involved not sure if your familar with them but there your peers. i produced sagittarius. support the album only 1$

Last edited:
Cool album bro. That's dope you guys all on it. Beats are clean. The vocals are on point. And it definitely flows proper! Great work and congrats on the release. Good luck

this is nice everything sounded good the beats the vocals perfect....i would love to give u some beats just let me know

most def pm me an i will send u details an email address ! if you guys like this cd make sure u buy it its only 1$ an supporting are movement here at fp.com we are trying to make this the stable for producers an major labels to seek out producers! lets get this site to number 1 hip hop thread like boxden

Project is real fresh.
Don't really have time to listen to the whole thing.
Not really much to critique. Pat yourself on the pack putting this all together.

KFX

Back