Future/Drake Type Banger - JUICE (prod. Gotham) F4F Guaranteed !

I gothaaam be crazy for this one for sure man! You're going insane with those samples, man! It gives some vibe to it, like creepy and still flowy, great harmony like always, you can see you spend time on your beats, for real! Respect for this one, like for others, bro God bless you!

The synth part is pretty tight and the bass really kicks through nicely. I like how crispy the snare/clap is. It sounds really good without all the reverb and such (although it might be a cool effect to throw some on there for just one hit every once in a while). The arrangement is solid and keeps it moving. The change-ups in the bass line are a nice effect and the overall track is mixed really well. Nice work (as always)!

Thanks for the amazing feedback so far, really gave some points to work on as well which is important to me being an inexperienced producer trying to improve. Glad yall like the visuals as well. Keep em coming though I love hearing you guys opinions as well as most of the music shared on here. I've discovered so much dopeness on here already its crazy. SO DROP SOME LINKS PEOPLE !

Really solid mix. There is tons of room for a rapper on this. The drums come through really hard and sound crisp. I like the reverse sounds, but do wish there was a little bit more going with the melody at times. Doesn't matter with a rapper though. Nice work.

Beats dope my G.Definitely something I can hear Drake over.My only criticism would be to beef the bass up a bit.The arrangement is sparse so you can afford to let it rumble some more.

Keep up the good work

dooope i like this a lot, the sample is nice and the drum pattern couldn't fit better tbh
really nice effect on the hats
808s are on point too, i'd like to hear them with some more punch/attack to really make the beat slap but they are cool as they are too

Love the reverse vibes. Its that Rev by Output synth? Love the panning hats. Dope stuff. I could definitely hear Drake on this. I think the triangle is too loud in the mix but thats just being picky. Overall good stuff bro. Keep it up.

ill work, haha.. dig the reversed sample and the sliding 808s.. throw some distortion on them *******!!

the mixing could use a little touching up (kick drum sets a little too loudly in the mix, and the bass could perhaps use some saturation or compression, imo)but aside from that, this kept my head nodding the whole time..

peace out!

Last edited:
I like your arrangement, keeps things interesting. Can definitely hear drake on this. The eerie samples give this a nice vibe. The drums really cut through too, good job mixing this.

Sorry for the delay in reply. This track is nice. Trap isn't really my favorite but you killed the track though. I like the variation so its not just the same thing repeating over and over. The panning of the those high hats is also really cool and gives the track a nice atmosphere. Overall I think its dope man keep working

Back