Full Song Acapella Feel Free to Remix

acapella

yo,
I started to work on that way of of life acapella. It kinda had an old school feel to me so that's how the beat's heading. You should be able to check it out soon.
one

covers

aye how do yall create your covers and how do you make professional cd labeling...could i get all that stuff for $2,500 (the equipment to creat professional cd's) i want to kno whut you do and use and how you make your covers and booklets...
Hit me bak

web design

aye how did you go about your webdesign, did you design it your self, or pay that site and how much did it cost? Also, do you pay that site for all your publishings? Lastly, how do you get a track or beat/song copywritten?

aye how did you go about your webdesign, did you design it your self, or pay that site and how much did it cost? Also, do you pay that site for all your publishings? Lastly, how do you get a track or beat/song copywritten?

Yo I'm paying that website $15.00 monthky, for my webpage, you can sign up, http://www.undagroundstarz.com/artistsignupsheet.html but they will do all of the web design, and uploading of your songs, you would have to send your presskit to their company and they'll take care of the rest,. It should take 72 hours for your page to be up and running, as far as publishings, I copyright all of my music and it only cost $30.00 , put the music you want copywritten on a CD, send it off to the library of congress ( I don't have the address rIght now) in Washington DC, and they'll send you a certificate telling you your music is protected..

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks

aight man thanks fo dat website info. i wanna kno if you have a full studio or if u just rent one. if you have your own, how much is it worth, and what type of comp. do you use and what programs?

Back