Fruity loops for mac????????????????????????

theartifact

So i been looking for this for mac...does fl studio make the software for mac or just strictly pc??? Or is there a way to make it work?? Thanks yall​

Unfortunately FL Studio is not working on the mac, but what kind of a mac computer do you have? You can always run windows with bootcamp (it should come on the install cd's) and install FL studio on the windows partition, otherwise check out my blog to find another DAW that will work on mac, Define Audio.

Looks like it may be coming soon. The just release FL studio mobile on apple iPad and iPhone (ridiculously awesome app). So hopefully it means they will bring it to Mac soon....

I heard about this app you can download called crossover. It makes it so you can use windows programs on a mac. It should be able to run smoothly depending on the speed of your processor and memory space, etc.

Yea like Phase said, you cant run FL on Mac's, its Windows only right now. But, with Mac's you can run Bootcamp. That splits the harddrive so you can install Windows software on one half, and the standard Mac on the other. You need to buy the installation software for Windows though, not sure how much that is.
Ive never done it on my Mac, but i was thinking about it. Up to you though

Back