Fruity Loop Beat Sold TO Jay Z For The Black Album

I

I Am Him

Producer 9th wonder of Little Brother ONLY uses fruity loops and cool edit for makin beats. He did the song Threat on The Black Album. He also does production for his entire crew The Justus League and his group Little Brother. All Fruity Loops. So all you F loopers out there dont give up on the F loops. A new day has come. :victory:

Can.....

anyone else confirm this.............? If so thats great. But trust me I doubt EVERY thing was done on just FL Studio. If so he must have a version I aint never seen. But thanks for the info" I Am Him." One!

What more can I say? :confused:

yeah..its tru...by why would he have a version you never seen? thats like you having a triton and you make beats on it but you dont know how to it well , and somone else who has a triton and makes nice beats on it all the time, and you saying, well he made it cuz he has a version i never seen..lol...its not what you have its how you use it (for the 100000000000 time)

Re: ???????

Kaleo said:
Its was just a joke PBoy. Pump ya brake and park ya car. He was really serious too. He went and broke it down and everything LOL @ PBoy but I guess.....PBoy....Step ya game up...."(for the 10000000000 time)"

Jokes......learn how to take them people.

What more can I say?

what did break down? all i was sayin is kats be acting like FL cant do ish...and step MY game up, dont confuse me for the rest of the kats...

ok 9th wonder used fruity loops to make that beat im sure he used more complexed equipment to finish the beat. The beat wasnt all that complexed it was just a loop of R.Kelly's Womans threat...It doesnt matta what u use as long as ur **** is hott it shouldnt matter.....

justblaze said:
ok 9th wonder used fruity loops to make that beat im sure he used more complexed equipment to finish the beat. The beat wasnt all that complexed it was just a loop of R.Kelly's Womans threat...It doesnt matta what u use as long as ur **** is hott it shouldnt matter.....

:victory: thats all i was saying!

Damn get off his nuts already...Nobody coments, "Gee golly, Dre used an mpc on that beat!!!!"......Loll.....boppers.

Yeah like I am going to sell my outboard gear to get Fruity Loops ! That is what you use when you start off with no gear and no money . I bet you that he is going to buy some gear now cuz he has the money to do it .

my apologize to PBoy ....i did come down on u hard man. My fault..

What more can I say?

Last edited:
I'm sure he has enough money to buy new gear if he wanted it but maybe he feels that FL Studio is all he needs. You guys gotta remember though his track was mixed by professional sound engineers at a top of the line facility so of course its going to sound great.

Peace

True True

I feel u Komplex. Im just gone end this thing here. I feel where you comin from PBoy and everything and I wish much sucess to u and your music & work.

What more can I say?

dog dont be a dumbass, anything run through a SSL mixing board at a million dollar studio will sound good, so what it comes down to is the mans taste in drums and samples/sounds, hes talented, any jackass with Fruity aint gonna get picked up, listen to 9th's God Son and compare the sound quality to threat, big difference, dont fool yoursefl,if your putting out underground music or beat cds, your better off with a MPC or Triton and good taste for the pro sound that will get noticed unless you got extra ordinary skills in chopping and coppi
ng sample material 1.

I Am Him said:
Producer 9th wonder of Little Brother ONLY uses fruity loops and cool edit for makin beats. He did the song Threat on The Black Album. He also does production for his entire crew The Justus League and his group Little Brother. All Fruity Loops. So all you F loopers out there dont give up on the F loops. A new day has come. :victory:

Uhh fellas, that was probably the weakest beat and song on the album. I fast foward that sh!t real fast. Sooooo, that is not exactly a ringing endorsement to use Fruity Loops...Sorry. Go get an Mpc.

i really dont see why there is soooo much hate over fruity loops! if u run some turntables and do some sample editing w/ any decent program u can do anything an MPC can. Of course the sequencer might not be dead on but its all in practice. If you sample drums, kicks, snares, or whatever the hell else, theres really no significant difference. Its the way it all comes together. All the flamers on here need to grow up and get their own sh!t together instead of criticizing others........i dont see any of u guys on any major rap records so STFU !!!!!

Back