French Montana - Marble Floors (feat. Rick Ross, 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne)

dope beat. im startin to **** wit 2 chainz heavy, i liked his verse better than wayne, and im a bigger wayne fan.
french montana was whatever, im still gettin use to him, and ross was cool.

2 Chainz be snappin' I don't care what anyone says lol.

That breast cancer line was one of the most clever opening lines I've ever heard.

Makes me want to do the robot.

Beat makes me feel like I finally made it to the real boss after the next to the last boss on an action packed Super NES game.

Love it!!!!

About to make me a trapbit beat. And if I start hearing yall making trapbit shit.......yall some punks man.....straight up!

Last edited:
I dont hear anything special...
and that's true lol... it sounds like some 80's video game music...lol

Song's hot. I wanted to hate it because the artist lineup is getting kind of cliche, but it delivered. How do you tour when all of your songs you have 1 verse on and 5 other people?

Song's hot. I wanted to hate it because the artist lineup is getting kind of cliche, but it delivered. How do you tour when all of your songs you have 1 verse on and 5 other people?

either they all tour together, or sometimes they rap everyone's verses, or they have their hypemen rap the other verses and adlib certain parts.

Can't **** with French, sorry but I just can't do it.. Lil' Wayne's verse was kinda lame. Yea im a hater so what that shit wak.
2chainz iight.. Ross, no comment.. beat was iight, they did that that high hat stutter kinda weird sounding. something was off.

Actually, 2chainz was wak on this too, if i hear one more rapper talkin bout "I pull up in a...." I swear man WTF

Can't **** with French, sorry but I just can't do it.. Lil' Wayne's verse was kinda lame. Yea im a hater so what that shit wak.
2chainz iight.. Ross, no comment.. beat was iight, they did that that high hat stutter kinda weird sounding. something was off.

Actually, 2chainz was wak on this too, if i hear one more rapper talkin bout "I pull up in a...." I swear man WTF

64th snares..

yea i know how its done but it just seemed out of place. sounded out of pitch or something i cant put my finger on it.

Back