FREE HOT BEAT - Cali Got More Bounce West Coast Beat With Talkbox Hook FL Studio 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamzProductions

Produced by Jamz Productions & Product of tha 90's and talkbox by Funkmaster KROC

Going to be featured in Product of tha 90's beat tape which gives tribute to More Bounce to the Ounce & Funky Worm with that Westcoast gangsta touch.

If any rapper feel like getting down feel free to download

No samples were used except Julio G intro

Well done. Like the talkbox on this. Maybe you could drop the funky worm lead at some point. So you have a change up. Else you got the vibe! Nice done.

Greetings there.

I like the vibe here. I feel you captured the vibe correctly. Dam Funk would sound good on this. I think the engineering is decent, some mud in the mids here. I like the bass/synth descending melody, perhaps if it dropped for some time? Nice work here.

- TTT

Yeah This Is Dope Af... The Funky Sine Lead Would Deffently Make It Doper If You Dropped It Somewhere In The Song..
But The Vibe Is Dope.. I LOVE The Percussions And Drums. I Feel Like Im Playin Grand Theft Auto San Andreas When Im Listening

Greetings there.

I like the vibe here. I feel you captured the vibe correctly. Dam Funk would sound good on this. I think the engineering is decent, some mud in the mids here. I like the bass/synth descending melody, perhaps if it dropped for some time? Nice work here.

- TTT

Appreciate that, and yeah I need to learn more on how to mix in mid ranges!

Yeah This Is Dope Af... The Funky Sine Lead Would Deffently Make It Doper If You Dropped It Somewhere In The Song..
But The Vibe Is Dope.. I LOVE The Percussions And Drums. I Feel Like Im Playin Grand Theft Auto San Andreas When Im Listening

Will take it into consideration adding that variation if some rapper wants it later on. GTASA hah :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back