FREE Compilation | "Soaring Roris" (Loops, Ideas, Etc..) | F4F

timetravtoaster

Amorphous Space Dweller
Greetings all.

My followup EP "Sinus Roris" (Latin for Bay of Dew) is due to arrive March 7th (on Bandcamp, then iTunes later) and it will be on sale for $3.99. I am releasing a little free collection of some loops, ideas, etc... that didn't make Sinus Roris. This collection will is called "Soaring Roris: Beginner's Guide For Astronauts" and This is just a very, very small taste of what Sinus Roris will offer.

2gtpuus.jpg

Download:

Link #1
Link #2

To get a possible discount off of Sinus Roris, exclusive content, artwork, merchandise, etc... join the Space Travelers Program by clicking on the image below and become a official traveler.

- TTT

Last edited:
Gave it a listen and it's honestly not my type of music at all man but the mix is on point and it sounds good still just not my swing of music. keep it up though.

Greetings.

Thanks a lot for enjoying and thanks for the kind words. Please keep in mind that these are essentially throwaways. Sinus Roris will bring lots more dimensional travels to the moon.

- TTT

Really like this one...so mysterious :) I feel like it could use soma massive drop since i really like the more aggressive music mostly. But great work!

Strangely enough I listened to this compilation earlier today (whilst hanging some washing up, not very rock'n'roll I know but I'm an old man) and had to submit a favourite on Soundcloud for "Mysteline" as it stopped me in my tracks.

I love the analogue vibe of your stuff. I think some of these ideas could be expanded upon and I hope you don't take offence to this but I think you are selling yourself a bit short by trying to devour too many ideas at once. I guess it must be difficult if you have a high concept threshold, but I cannot help but feel that, in particular, "Mysteline" and "The Arrival" (which reminded me of Burial and that's a real compliment in my book) were ideas that could be riffed on into whole pieces.

Always look forward to your releases, still regularly listening to 1743, Gingakei ( 開星月) :cheers: 1

Greetings there traveler.

Thanks for enjoying the travels and thanks for the very kind words.

Being in space, warping through a plethora of times, dimensions, spaces, etc... seeing all of these worlds, sticking to one static style I feel wouldn't be too representative. I hope you pick up Sinus Roris so you will experience the Moon in a different way. These on this are "throwaways", so imagine if what SR has if those something on here caught your astral self.

I can't wait to release it. Have you joined the Space Travelers Program, FNYK? If not please do, you deserve it.

Thanks again.

- TTT

I thought this was mad nice. Creative and crazy vibe. Good job on this man!

Greetings.

Thanks a lot for enjoying the travels and for the kind words. I sure hope you pick up Sinus Roris. If you thought these "travels" were "mad nice", then just wait. March 7th.

- TTT

Back