FP I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Quick question..

Ill Rocka

IBI & Purple Reign
FAM! I'm going to have to buy a new audio interface within the next 24 hours and I need your help, these are my choises at hand:

I have divided my choices in to two budget types:

1 up to about $200,00

1 M-Audio Fast Track Pro USB audio interface
Focusrite Saffire 6 USB audio interface

2 up to about $300,00

1 MOTU Microbook USB audio interface

2 Lexicon I-ONIX U22 desktop audio interface
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 USB audio interface

I'd like to stick to the <200 budget but if someone has a really good reason for choosing one out the other budget I'm going to do that.

I'm personally leaning towards the Focusrite Saffire..

I'm using Adobe Audition 3.0 for tracking and mixing, and Reason for beatmaking (going to branch out to a DAW with VST support soon though) the mic is going through a Phonic MU 502 straight to the computer as of now..(I know :cry:)

I don't wanna use ProTools so that's not a reason to pick the Fast Track

Thanks yall

If I had to choose between the 2 interfaces in the 200 range, I would go with focusrite Safire 6. In my opinion Maudio feel cheap to me. I was never satisfied with any maudio interface I bought.

If I got money like that I for 300 I would how with the NI komplete audio 6. The reason I say is compared to the other 2 it is better IMO. Ni did really good with the last interface kontrole1, this new interface is built on that n they improved on alot of things. My boy has it Its pretty nice. That's the one I'm bouta get when I get my money up...

Back