FP Exclusive --- BEET MAKER VST ---

i got a special edition beet maker on the d/l from MAno. He told me onlyi can have it, because i'm special.

it's got.....i can't even come up with something funny, it's been drained, lol.

mano 1 said:
This is hot!

Beetmaker.png

Ma boi tol me dats wat dem producers uze :D

LOLWUT

-Nolij

yo we using this VST on the Neko in our next video hehe, gonna be classic..

What's funny about it? I've been using the beetmaker for a hot minute and my beatz are crazzzy. I sent like 50 Club Bangas to labelz.

Last edited:
Ahahahahahah BRINGIN BACK THA BEETMAKA.

We gotta make a beetmaka website and put mysto's testimonial up there. "All dem proz be usin it"

Start sellin them hoez for 5 dollars a pop.

Mysto said:
as promised, here is the new video which includes us using the Beetmaker vst :)

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHav-qYWS5E
hahahahaa...so my friend send's my an email this morning, asking me if i can find the BeetMaker VST because Polow uses and what not...but i was a bit confused...cuz i thought he know Futureproducers.com started the joke AGES ago...and after watching the video i realised where he got the idea about Polow from...lol...man this is extremely funny

Hey Guys I'm new to this site... I saw Mysto and Pizzi use this site. Just saying hello to everyone. Um, how in the world does one get this Beetmaker VST????

BEETMAKER vst doesnt exist its fake ,haha ! nice joke .

Last edited by a moderator:
royaltyclub said:
hahahahaa...so my friend send's my an email this morning, asking me if i can find the BeetMaker VST because Polow uses and what not...but i was a bit confused...cuz i thought he know Futureproducers.com started the joke AGES ago...and after watching the video i realised where he got the idea about Polow from...lol...man this is extremely funny

haha just saw the mysto and pizzi vid
you know how much more traffic fp is gonna get of ppl looking for the beetmaker :P

Back