ForeignExchange (Feedback Returned)

Stanzah

Something slightly different from me.
Will return all the feedback, but please drop links to your thread, dont just link me to your soundcloud/youtube etc.

Okay this is really different.
I like that sample.
It has got that smooth feeling.
But it think the kick can hit a bit harder.
Mix is ok.
Anyway good stuff.
Keep it up!

like the joyful vibe from this man. the percussions are real nice man. no complaints for this. sounds real good.
nice work and keep it up

This is interesting! It's got a "chilling by the beach" kind of vibe. The sounds all mesh very well together and the touches of reverb are all nice, especially on the clap. My only thing, like G-Town said, was I wished the kick hit a little harder. Maybe just the one at the start of each bar to give it a little more weight. But either way, nice track!

Here's my track if you'd like to check it out:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dback/aurora-progressive-trap-i-think-474550/

Man this is something that I would even bang all day and all night long! Kind of dissappointed that the guitar is a sample :( just kidding :) it is really dope and what others mentioned are true, the kick could be a little bit heavier! The instrumentation is awesome just as the percussion. I hope to hear a good singer/rapper combo on it!

This is dope man, that sample is really nice and the fretting of the guitar within it makes it sound quite natural. The modulation on the bass at parts is quite well down, All the instruments layer well and sound nice together, only thing letting it down is the mix, it's quite cloudy, the drums don't hit hard enough, and the bassline doesnt seem like it can hold itself together at times, I also think that guitar could do with a slight bit of reverb. Aside from that it's beautiful and I don't use the word lightly

Back