Flip This! Battle 30 Voting Thread.

DirtyThirdBeats

Battle Champion!
FP Flip This! Battle #30 Voting Thread.

Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Wednesday November 18 9pm my time (Countdown Timer - Countdown to Nov 18, 2015 9:00 PM in Tulsa)) Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting )and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.

Contenders:

UsernameSoundcloud LinkSoundcloud Name
yokuzinYokuzinBeats
KoollordDJKoollord
JC BiffroJCBiffro
CheckYourHead2727CheckYourHead2727
DEEJAYGDeejay_G-1
Jocasrbsimonovicj
CrankmanCrankman
SkjivekennySkjivekenny
Miggy2tonemichaelknopp-1
AmstergatesAmstergates

Last edited:

jocasrb

Battle Champion!
1. Skjivekenny; totally oldschool, i really like it

2. DeeJay_G; interesting, and sample and drums are good, but these added piano i dont think they are combined very well wita beat :)

3. CrankMan; good, but maybe for my taste a little too-added sounds..:)

@Checkyourhead, idk why didnt you put bass there..:/

@Miggy, very fine beat, but i think if you did faster (to 'classical' tempo or a little slower (for double rhyme flow) it would be extra, but how its now, its confusing me..:) )

Crankman

Battle Champion!
Thanks man appreciate it, but the only thing I added were drums, the rest of the sounds are all from the third sample.

miggy2tone

The clear winner with 12 points is Jocasrb. 2nd was DeejayG and Skjivekenny with 5 points each.

Start the next one when you're ready Jocasrb.

Shouts to Dirtythirdbeats for picking up fogsprod's slack and getting this vote rolling.