FL Studio voted best DAW by MusicRadar users

it's understandable since FL is so affordable and easy to use. i've used damn near every DAW under the sun, and as a 9 year FL vet i can easily say that no other DAW is anywhere close to having as quick and fluent a workflow as FL. only turnoffs about FL is when you have to route, like when using multi-output VSTi's and rewiring. and the mod wheel has to be assigned to midi control instead of working natively like the pitch wheel.

did they ever fix those issues? the last update i had before i switched DAWs was FL 7

Last edited:
Honestly I can't see how Pro Tools isn't #1. I guess the Industry standard isn't enough for those guys. Hell I don't even use PT much, but how can it not be #1? This doesn't even compute in my brain..

Honestly I can't see how Pro Tools isn't #1. I guess the Industry standard isn't enough for those guys. Hell I don't even use PT much, but how can it not be #1? This doesn't even compute in my brain..

Industry standard doesn't mean the best it just means its what you'll usually see in most studios. Pro Tools was just the first DAW many studios took on to.

The contest is judged by votes from people who voted. Not by a panel of judges. If 10000 people voted, who do you think those people were? Professionals working with Pro Tools or net producers using FL Studio? LOL

Back