Fl studio Slicex help ??

RayTheGlock

Ok so I usually use Edison for my samples but today I picked a loop in Edison, then threw the loop into slicex & chopped etc.

Now I have my sample chopped how I want & in my step sequencer. My question is how do I put it in the mixer so I can EQ & such ?

Please help tutorials on youtube aren't answering :(

P.S. using fl studio 11

Last edited:
*select Slicex in the Channel Window, select the insert in the mixer, and press ctrl + L.

It's almost like you didn't even try searching. This was the 3rd result on Google using keywords "slicex to mixer"

Last edited:
Just to make sure: you want Slicex itself to be on the mixer, or you want the sliced bits to be separately on the mixer?

*select Slicex in the Channel Window, select the insert in the mixer, and press ctrl + L.

It's almost like you didn't even try searching. This was the 3rd result on Google using keywords "slicex to mixer"

I think you've mistaken the question, I need a way to put the slicex on my step sequencer (with already chopped samples inside) into the mixer. To EQ & such.

Just to make sure: you want Slicex itself to be on the mixer, or you want the sliced bits to be separately on the mixer?

The sliced bits can be separate It doesn't matter, I just want a way to throw them in there :(

I think you've mistaken the question, I need a way to put the slicex on my step sequencer (with already chopped samples inside) into the mixer. To EQ & such.

The sliced bits can be separate It doesn't matter, I just want a way to throw them in there :(

I think I understood that. So all I find is that you should just do it like you'd do with anything else you want to route to the mixer.

Back