Fl Studio question regarding exporting.

J.Son

Is there any way to make the whole process of exporting a song faster?
I need some tips on making the CPU lower & quality loss-less.
Thanks in advice FP'ers.

Get a faster processor. That's the only way.

presume all the junk in the system tray is asleep/no other programs running ? <> presume moar RAM is not an option ? <> i dont have FL on this machine atm, if you render a track to mp3 i think you can set the bit rate (?) higher than where you may have it now <> mp3 is a form of lossy data compression, have you considered rendering in .WAV ?

the only lossless format that FL will export in is .wav. As for it using up a lot of clock cycles, this is normal. What kind of processor do you have?

Currently i have a poor PC =/
I have came up on a few methods that do work for example the .wav exporting as stated above.
Also converting all your sounds to wav. instead of being lazy and leaving open vst's etc.
To all my broke producers! There is a way around our little problem haha

Currently i have a poor PC =/
I have came up on a few methods that do work for example the .wav exporting as stated above.
Also converting all your sounds to wav. instead of being lazy and leaving open vst's etc.
To all my broke producers! There is a way around our little problem haha

truthfully it's not a problem, it's just how things work. Yes, rendering VSTi's beforehand helps, but if you need to tweak something, then you have to go through that whole process of re-rendering the vsti.

Unless you're running a P3 or low-end P4, the amout of time it takes to render a song should be more than tolerable, just learn to be patient.

It just gets bad somtimes with so many vst's and plugins running at once etc.
Ive learned to get by it because i know when im stepping the limit(Watching CPU) so i basically just make sure im happy with the sound coming from the vst then i record my notes and raise the volume it always loses a bit.

Dude the only thing you could do is to upgrade your system. Buy some RAM chips. That'll help a lot. Then try closing some other programs that aren't being used. That'll free up some more RAM. Thats basically all you can do, unless you wanna just convert everything to .WAV, but then files become to large...

Back