FL Studio Piano Roll Problems?

Sativa&Indica

Okay, so i downloaded this MIDI file to do a remix and the notes on the piano roll were all confusing but when the project was played it sounded fine. Dafuq.png

The picture I uploaded is of the remix I'm making. The colored notes are the snares and the kicks are next to them but grayed out. Above the snares is the melody. The problem is that I'm making a dubstep remix and the wobbles don't line up at all with how the melody or the snares are. I was wondering if there is anyone here who knows how to "align" the notes so that the percussion are on typical beat (kicks on the beginning of a measure and snares on halfway measure) and the melody is not out of time with the percussion. Dubstep's tempo is 140 and so tha'ts how i can describe the percussion visually for you guys.

I am also aware that the tempo in the screenshot is 118. The project is so warped I even had to modify the tempo so it sounds like 140.

I would be grateful if I receive aassistance from anyone. The remix I'm making is gathering favorable reviews from people that have heard a preview and I really want to finish it so my partner and I can release our EP. Please listen to our demo on the music forum( that I have yet to find)

Back