Fl studio not using mp3's anymore...just wav.s....anymore..

I just tried importing mp3's in fl studio 8 and 10 and no problems whatsoever.I wish you guys luck and I hope that you can find and correct the problem

Glad yours works ok but there may come a time where it won't be?? Something i do notice The step sequencer on staring say from scratch this usually shows up in default as having Kick, Clap, HiHat, Snare.. On mine at the moment it does not have the default Sequencer all i have is instead of having four sequences to play around with i have only one which has Sampler written on it. Will be investigating further later maybe a dLL file is corrupt which i just cannot believe.

Another point which gets me on some forums is that someone encounters a problem and asks about that problem in yet may solve it but never come back to tell us what it was? Forums are there to give advice, help, and maybe a fix to the issue.. If i find the fault i will definitely be back and say what caused it so if anyone encounters this problem they will know what it was. If anyone out there knows exactly what the problem just might be please let it be known!

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Ok i have fixed this problem now this is the fix DOWNLOAD K LITE MEGA CODEC PACK!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY OTHER MAKE SURE IT IS THE MEGA PACK.. When the boxes appear once you have downloaded and opened the file check all the boxes leave nothing un checked!!
Once the programme is in it will ask you to restart your pc then go and drag an MP3 on FL STUDIO it should work!! If it works for you let me know!!

Back