FL Studio mixer help

SoundHustle

I think i may have hit a button by accident that activated this setting but for some reason when i'm in the mixer i don't get sound through the track that i'm adjusting the levels for.

So basically if i have the kick track selected, i can't get the audio coming through untill I click on another track. The DB levels are still showing but no sound comes through while it's selected untill i click on a different track.

Which basically means i can't mix the levels cause i'm not getting continous playback, I like adjusting volume while i'm listening of course.

It only does this on this mix/file which leads me to believe i clicked a button that's doing this, all my other FLP's are fine.

No the green channel light is on, in both the mixer and the sequencer. In fact every track is currently on.

It plays when i click on a different track but when i have it selected to adjust the volume fader no sound comes through. Same with every other track, they play, just not when they are selected on the mixer.

I know its wierd, i haven't encounterd this in all the time i've been using FL studio.

Last edited:
just to make sure...right click the channel in the mixer...then go to solo. do that for all tracks to make sure it's not mixer related.

Back