FL studio export problems / upload problems

kirahirasai

Hy everyone

First a "hi" to the community. First post on these forums. :)
Sadly I have a really irritating problem I´m coping with.

When I export a track from FL studio and then use the mediaplayer to play it, then it is perfectly fine. No distortions, nothing.
When I play it in VLC, all things are fine. Clear sound, no problem.
But when I load the track into audacity, then I keep hearing the ringing sound, when the kick is playing.
When I upload the track on my newgrounds or soundcloud account, the same thing happens. I hear that annoying high frequency ringing sound.

I´ve done these things:

- Exported as mp3, wav, ogg -> same result. Audacity, newgrounds and soundcloud keeps the ringing noise.
- Changed exporting settings (Dithering on/off, Alias on/off, HQ on/off, DMP on/off, Save ACDized on/off, delay compensation on/off and tried even multiply options on and off)-> same result.
- Changed from primary driver to Asio4all and tried my other devices, as lcd monitor speakers, 2 other stereo speakers -> same result
- Exporting settings on: Resampling (linear, 6 point hermite, 64-point-sinc, 128-point-sinc, 256-point-sinc), Depth (from 16 bit to 32 bit float), bitrate (from 128 to 320 kbps)-> same result
- Exported WAV file and converted it with 3rd party tools, as lame encoder, format factory, cdex (maybe codec issues?)-> same result
- Tried different codecs for exporting-> same result.

- My track has several limiters, mixed, turned down master on 90% and the other channels were properly mixed to this volume cap. DB meter is not going over -3 dB.
- When I use a seperate project only with kicks, the same thing happens.
- Tried different kicks, took HQ kicks and used them -> same result.
- Basslines are clean, no distortion. No frequency overlapping, no cracking, no clipping.
- Cut the kicks high frequencies out-> same problem
- Cut the kicks low frequencies out -> same problem

I have prepared a file, where you can hear the ringing sound or I´m just crazy :o.

View attachment untitled.mp3View attachment kciks2.mp3

h**p://soundcloudDOTcom/kira-kirenai/kciks2

h**p://soundcloudDOTcom/kira-kirenai/kick-ring

Can´t post links, need 20 posts at least. Should be self explanatory.

Please help me, I have tried everything.

Kind regards,
Kira

Last edited:
Im not hearing any rining in headphones or my monitors, are you sure its not a problem with your actual speakers rather than the file?

Thanks for the reply.

I´ve tried different speakers and I get the same problem, but I got an idea, because of you, thanks^^. I will try it on different computer and laptops. Maybe it´s the soundcard, which is causing problems (headset has a seperate soundcard integrated).

Kind regards,
Kira

Back