FL 11 Signature

robbo442

I am ready to purchase FL 11 signature but im looking at two different websites atm: support.image-line (no warranty) and gear4music (one year warranty).

Does image-line give you more samples with your purchase?
As when you look on their website in ''Downloadable sample content'' their samples state ''This product is a DirectWave sample pack.
The needed DirectWave Player is free with FL Studio Fruity Edition and up''. Are these free extras after purchase or do they come with the package anyway, just the same as buying else where? Any information on this, best deals, best websites to use and buy from would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Rob

I am ready to purchase FL 11 signature but im looking at two different websites atm: support.image-line (no warranty) and gear4music (one year warranty).

As when you look on their website in ''Downloadable sample content'' their samples state ''This product is a DirectWave sample pack.
The needed DirectWave Player is free with FL Studio Fruity Edition and up''. Are these free extras after purchase or do they come with the package anyway, just the same as buying else where? Any information on this, best deals, best websites to use and buy from would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Rob

You don't need a warranty for FL Studio products
every software has bugs
and when you buy the download directly from Imagine Line (the creator of the software)
you get FREE lifetime updates which you can't beat
I love FL Studio and the lifetime free updates

Be blessed

Thanks

Rob

You'll get the same stuff in FL Studio no matter where you buy it from - a warranty is irrelevant for software.

I have a coupon code for 10% Off FL Studio, that should help you a bit:

10% Off FL Studio and other Image-Line Software

The link will take you to the official store and apply the coupon to your order automatically.

Alternatively, you can enter coupon code
BBDABGGE542
at checkout instead of clicking the link.

Hope this helps!

-Ki
Salem Beats (+Reviews/Blog)
gpWmqu

Back