First serious track

H

Hermod

If I can get serious feedback on this instrumental I created Id gladly appreciate it. Everything from the drums to how the samples were used. I could use some advice from more polished producers.

https://soundcloud.com/hermod-1/titor2036

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the song a lot! The only thing, the drums sound reaaaally low quality. You might want to change that up a bit. I liked the rest!

The only thing you need to add is some more eq on the drums. Other than that the track is pretty damn sick.

I'll be honest.
Seems like a solid composition, but the sound quality could be a lot better.
Maybe it's on purpose? If it's just an effect, I would love to hear it without :)

Man this track is crazy nice. I agree the drums may need work, but SICK overall. I like the intro

Ive been producing seriously for about 3 months. I had a Roland MV-8800 but it just didn't coincide with my creativity.

Thank you for your input.. Thats what i was dreading the drums ..

I know what you mean. Its the way the instruments were stacked it kind of gave off that sound. I would have to change the levels of the instruments to make everything sound a higher quality. Thank you for your input.

Thank you I appreciate the feedback. Yeah I'm def trying to step up my drum game for sure.

Yeah im def new here. I know now thank you. I was trying to navigate to find the best place to post this.

Nice track, sound quality a bit muddy maybe, but you really need to learn how the reply system works doe lol

Thank you for your feedback! Yeah lol Im all out of the loop. Im quick replying. I guess thats not the way to go? I don't know lol

Back