Fire Trap Beat (Feed for Feed)

Good content, it's slightly different compared to the millions of other trap beats out there, the 808's were almost Pop music sounding (in a good way!), all the other standard trap stuff fitted nicely with each other.

However the mixing wasn't super great and it sounded like you were clipping a little when the choir came in and the track sounded over compressed, give it some room to breath, I can literally see it in the sound wave. Mix lower and bring the volume up in the mastering stage! + thing about more panning & your tag isn't as clear as it could be.

Overall, a good track, keep it up bro!

Last edited:
Good content, it's slightly different compared to the millions of other trap beats out there, the 808's were almost Pop music sounding (in a good way!), all the other standard trap stuff fitted nicely with each other.

However the mixing wasn't super great and it sounded like you were clipping a little when the choir came in and the track sounded over compressed, give it some room to breath, I can literally see it in the sound wave. Mix lower and bring the volume up in the mastering stage! + thing about more panning & your tag isn't as clear as it could be.

Overall, a good track, keep it up bro!

thank you

Haha nice 1. that 808 is super dope, i really really really like it when the beat dropped at 0.47 it really changes the vibe to it..

As for the mix it does sound clipped.. nothin you cant fix tho!!:)
when i mix i usually listen 4 the most important sound and let that sound shine thru..
Also i would use panning 2 space things out more. anyway just my 2 centz lol...

dope beat man, i'd give a little more variation to the drums tho, not to sure if you were going for the simple type drum pattern tho.

overall its nice!

I really like the sub bass on this, try building up the intensity of the beat as the song progresses and it will stand out better.

this track just need some compression eqing of the drums to make em hit a little harder, the choice of sounds is nice tho. i like the bass line.

ima producer as well

hes called bobby corwen

Last edited by a moderator:
Back