Finished custom MPC 60...PICS!!

Kno1ills

Just finished off customizing an 60 I just bought. Had some minor setbacks, but it came through. Still waiting on the backlight, but hyped it finally got finished. Lighting isn't the best but it's a cream with brown and Mahogany stained wood sides.

MPCMOD.jpg

wow man good stuff

Mr. Linn is that you??!!!hahah

I changed all the tact switches, and cleaned it, that's about it.

I did all the customizing myself. I bought it for $350 because was missing the side panels, broken backlight foil, buttons weren't functioning and it was a bit beat up. On wood, hardware, paint, lacquer, decal, sandpaper, tact switches, knobs and backlight it was about $120 or so.

The additions complement the machines style very well and it could almost pass for a special edition they might have put out back in the day.

Thanks guys. I wanted to keep it classic. The lettering even has a weathered look with the roger linn sig in red.

How did you keep the letters do you have a silk screen?

How did you keep the letters do you have a silk screen?

That 60 is off the chain! Nice work man! I agree with the dude who said it looked like a special edition from back in the day! SWEEEEET!

ONE

But...are you making beats with it or you just showcasing it for us all to droool at?
Haha. I definitely use it. More than my 2000xl. It started as just me wanting to change the tact switches. When i got it it didn't have any sides so i figured I'd cut some extra wood I had and make some sides. Then it just kept on going till I ended up painting the whole thing.

Back