Finding your own sense of "Propserity. . ."

I think a lot of people fall victim to the tricks that are used to make them spend money. The way these dudes faking the funk these days...it's only common sense that everyone is not going to eat good online. LOL! Got to use common sense. Don't get too stressed and have a heart attack over it. Have fun. When it starts stressing you out.....then you are focusing too hard on the wrong thing.

You can have an Iphone, some portable speakers, and a bucket in a busy city down town and make more money than some random dudes selling beats. WHY? Because "people" loved to be entertained. No one likes a boring bum......they want to laugh at the one singing Marvin Gaye terribly....he just happen to have a bucket sitting there for them to grab some changes or some bills and throw it in there. Human beings buy each other lunch and shit......so WTF is a dollar? It's worth that 30 seconds of laughter during that stressful trip to where ever the hell they are going.

Recession! LMAO! People don't know what hard times are for real.....so it's funny to hear them panic in their 2012 car....payments high as hell because their credit is fuucked....but the gas prices are a problem for them. STFU.... put the dollar bill in the bucket and get the fuuck out here! Thank you....have a nice day.

Human beings man...............smh!

Last edited:
I think a lot of people fall victim to the tricks that are used to make them spend money. The way these dudes faking the funk these days...it's only common sense that everyone is not going to eat good online. LOL! Got to use common sense. Don't get too stressed and have a heart attack over it. Have fun. When it starts stressing you out.....then you are focusing too hard on the wrong thing.

You can have an Iphone, some portable speakers, and a bucket in a busy city down town and make more money than the dudes selling beats. WHY? Because "people" loved to be entertained. No one likes a boring bum......they want to laugh at the one singing Marvin Gaye terribly....he just happen to have a bucket sitting there for them to grab some changes or some bills and throw it in there. Human beings buy each other lunch and shit......so WTF is a dollar? It's worth that 30 seconds of laughter during that stressful trip to where ever the hell they are going.

Recession! LMAO! People don't know what hard times are for real.....so it's funny to hear them panic in their 2012 car....payments high as hell because their credit is fuucked....but the gas prices are a problem for them. STFU.... put the dollar bill in the bucket and get the fuuck out here! Thank you....have a nice day.

Human beings man...............smh!

this is that shit

and people need to realize that the internet is a communication tool, networking, emailing

sound-click, all those pages are owned by smart business men,

the owner of soundclick can kick back and go vacation

his rent and food and ***** money directly comes from young kids selling their whack beats to their desperate aspiring rapper friends

some make good money on it, but lets keep it real, the music industry happens in the real world

Last edited:
It all pretty much depends on your strategy, If I were you I would pick a strategy and stick with It.

I would suggest you write yourself a (5-year) businessplan.

Not only because It's good practice but moreso because you force yourself to think about issues you normally wouldn't think about when winging It. It forces you to think ahead and build a strong foundation on which you could expand in the future.

- Map out your media-outlets
- determine your budget
- write out what you plan on achieving within a certain time period and make them "S.M.A.R.T." > SMART Objectives
- make a planning (and stick to It!)
- etc. etc.

If you're going to brand yourself and/or your product/services consistency is key, make sure you cover all the "branding principles" (visual representation, tone of voice, a clear vision etc.)

Make sure the product is good (or even great) but remember: "quality is important, but not as important as the perception of quality"... that's french for "fake It 'till you make It". There's a reason people eat shitty foods, drink sugary soda's, buy bs beauty products etc. It's called marketing...It's a science and It works.

Good Luck!

^^^ Guess u didn't read the part where he said that if you're in the band you're not on the boat. Not on the boat, no pirates to worry about.

Bye the way, I'm as anti-imperialistic as anyone, but the reality is most people in the (US)military are there because it provides a stable source of income not because they want to kill people.

True. But the first one American's put on the front lines are Blacks and Hispanics. You don't see Bush's daughters over there fighting for freedom. It sicken's me that so many Hispanics and Blacks are so quick to think their getting a good deal, when in reality their not...

So the people in the Nazi party back in Germany aren't wrong for killing Jew's because it payed the bills right?

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

LMAO at this clown!

The Japanese attacked America on December 7th, 1941.

Yeah...

Did you quote me out of text? Yes.

No need to name call potna.

You flaming homie.

**** no the government can suck me sideways.

I'm sure you know about Pearl Harbor.

You think all those guys "practicing" their instrument, getting paid to do so, and such are doing real well in life?

You'll be singing a different song when your ship gets a hole blown in the side by Somali pirates or Jihadists and you DIE.

The occupation of the U.S. in other countries sickens me enough that I wouldn't want too be any part of it.

The way soldiers brag about how many kids they've killed, or how many innocent people's lives they affected ****ing sickens me too the core.

But hey! They get free health insurance, free housing etc,

You aren't protecting the United State's from shit, the people in the United States are..

I rarely hear soldiers brag about killing people or about how they destroyed things depending on where they go.

@Kyng that does sound like a sweet deal. You're getting paid to do what you love while connecting with other people who do what you love. Not many people on here can say they have a legitimate opportunity to make a SALARY off of music.

Back