Fif - 1991 (Ol' Dirty Bastard style beat)

I loved the width of the track is was very soothing to the ears. You really caught the old school vibe. My only suggestion would have been to add a taddd bit more variation to the piano and lower some of the transients on them so they sounded more real. I am an avid piano player so I just notice that and thought adjusting would def make the track even better. Good work though

I like the beat. Feels a little bit empty but that's just me. The drums hit. I would say add some hi hats or something.

- 3-little-words

@J.Sul, if im ending up the album and re-check things, can i hit u up? I don't play keys unfortunately :(
And i agree.
@3-little-words thanks breh, there already hitting actually two types hihats(swung also) and tamb. also...
i really wanted keep it simple to make it not too complicated and to give rapper more space to wordplay.. if somebody even will be interested...

cool! can definitely hear the oldschool inspiration, but it sounds cool with the more modern elements like the heavy sub bass! cool work!

thank you for your feedback, really appreciate!

cool! can definitely hear the oldschool inspiration, but it sounds cool with the more modern elements like the heavy sub bass! cool work!

thank you for your feedback, really appreciate!

Def see the RZA influence. Complete with the wu vocal samples. Nice throwback feel. Good shit. Check out this boom bap beat I did and leave me some feedback.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-beat-feedback-feedback-100-guarantee-536063/

Thanks Ya'll, returned the feedback, sorry about the time, i was away :(

Back