Feel Sorry For Trick Daddy.............

I will look you in the face, I will even sit down over a beer I brewed and have lunch with you.

You are not the one I am worried about, nor am I worried about too many other citizens. I am however interested in retaining my rights as guaranteed to me by the COTUS and the BOR. To give up any of those rights or allow them to be infringed is to reduce the citizen to servitude since only the .gov has the right to truly bear arms either for or against you. The founding fathers knew this since they had just fought a war for the freedom of their nation from England and wanted to make sure it didn't have to happen again.

I didn't grow up here, I grew up in a much rougher environment, so don't judge me based on my current location ;)

Founding Fathers didn't know what an Iphone is either... scrap that old shit.

You want a gun, were is your powdered wig?

Also, if you're are from a place rougher than here... doesn't mean you are rough... EERRRR RRROUUGHHH - Kurtis Blow

:pointing:

I wasn't saying I am tough, I have lived enough years without the need to prove I am anything but what I am (thats what grown folk do ya know).

I simply disagree with your premise that nobody needs to own a gun, it isn't about need, it never has been about that. It has always been about the fact that it is a guaranteed right that if you want to own a gun you can...no paperwork, no special licensing, no infringement means just that.

Since I'm white I don't believe the race card was played. I was just stating fact and making general conversation. There really is such a thing DWB(Driving While Black). Again, I'm just stating fact.

I was jfwy

Most likely they scanned his plate and pulled him over because registered owner comes back as suspended license and they find him at the wheel and so on...

Those plate scanners are a real b*tch that way :(

I was jfwy

Most likely they scanned his plate and pulled him over because registered owner comes back as suspended license and they find him at the wheel and so on...

Even guys in tow trucks have those things nowadays.. They'll scan plates and find cars that lenders are looking to repo, call the lender, repo the car, and make some quick cash.

:pointing:

I wasn't saying I am tough, I have lived enough years without the need to prove I am anything but what I am (thats what grown folk do ya know).

I simply disagree with your premise that nobody needs to own a gun, it isn't about need, it never has been about that. It has always been about the fact that it is a guaranteed right that if you want to own a gun you can...no paperwork, no special licensing, no infringement means just that.

Okay, I jumped the gun,.

You may be able to save others if you have one and there's no saying you will wild out if you have one... you can just have one.

Now, I agree.

Who me? I don't know, not my call to tell others what they can and cannot do.

Doesn't have to be your call. Dude with Iced Tea or a gat? All opinion.

Trayvon beat yo azz... you would pull a gun... and you started the shit? Just asking....

Approach because you know you have a gun?

Phugg it, next thread

Doesn't have to be your call. Dude with Iced Tea or a gat? All opinion.

Trayvon beat yo azz... you would pull a gun... and you started the shit? Just asking....

Approach because you know you have a gun?

Phugg it, next thread

lol I would not have instigated the situation, once I made the call to the cops then my job as a citizen is done unless he attacked me.

As it stands he was found not guilty so I have to accept that, not so sure I agree with it but I also don't think Treyvon was innocent in the matter either...more a case of "when idiots collide"

lol I would not have instigated the situation, once I made the call to the cops then my job as a citizen is done unless he attacked me.

As it stands he was found not guilty so I have to accept that, not so sure I agree with it but I also don't think Treyvon was innocent in the matter either...more a case of "when idiots collide"

What if Trayvon shot him... do you think he would've been found "not guilty".

Forget this, lol

I think it's universal law that idiots shouldn't carry guns. Zimmerman falls into the idiot category. He(Zimmerman) slipped through the fingers of justice. Another universal law states, If you do bad things, bad things will happen to you. The book of Karma has not yet closed on Zimmerman. I can almost guarantee that bad things will befall Zimmerman before it's all said and done. No one ever really gets away with murder!

I was jfwy

Nope..............they were waiting on him.

Oh and let me also say that if they entered his house without a warrant or probable cause then I hope they throw the cops in jail for violating his rights. That law is there for good reason and everyone (even stupid people) are protected by it.

Back