Feedback on my new beat. Will return feed.

First off that cover art is awesome I love it. How'd you make it?
And Im already vibing out to this man loving it, your music is exactly what im into too, its what im really trying to start to work on is a more headbanger/ bass heavy feel.
Love the whole presentation and music.
What are you using for that high pitched noise that like fades in and out/ its almost like a organ?

@DC.52
Thanks for the love, bro! So, 'bout that cover, I work 9 to 5 making graphic design and it's just a drawing of an old photo of my father I did in Adobe Illustrator haha

As for the organ sound, it's really that, I reprogrammed MicroKorg's one.

Really, thank you very much for the compliments, I really enjoyed your work too!

I like the main synth, but I'd make the drums more "conventional" so to speak. I like the weird vibe you're going for, but the experimental drums make it lose the "banger" quality it would have with some crisp 808s. Overall it's a nice track, thanks for the positive feed. I also appreciate that you use analog synths!

@plottwist90

I got what you're saying. When I was doing it, guess I didn't notice the drums were kind of "experimental". Thanks for the advice, mane!

I like the synth-pop type vibe you had going. That main synth you had was dope. I wasn't feeling it at first but when everything came together it sounded really good man. Nice job.

straight banger! the synths are really dope. the drums too tho i feel like 808 kicks would fit nicely layered over or something
great stuff on your soundcloud. baiut 2 in particular is amazing

Back