*Feedback for someone 3 months in the game! *F4F*

primeXample

What's up FP? I've been producing music with no musical composition or musical theory knowledge for just over 3 months. I have been using the MPC studio with MPC software the whole time. Im hoping to get some ideas and feedback from you guys because I see some crazy talent all throughout this forum and would appreciate it more than you know. Im also curious if anyone here is using the MPC studio/ren with a different DAW and how do you like it?

Here is one of my flips. Sample is from BB King - The Thrill Is Gone

Liking this. Sweet sample. But agree with Stranac, snare could do with more presence. and maybe a ride cymbal at around 43secs. Good tune though.

Yo, This is pretty nice. The song does have alot more to sample tho..
Needs more outstanding hats. Snare def needs to be louder(not the clap: just a lil..)
I actually flipped this one myself 2 years ago, wanna hear it?

Weekminded (Money on my Mind) Prod. by Me *F4F*

Nice work.

Yo, This is pretty nice. The song does have alot more to sample tho..
Needs more outstanding hats. Snare def needs to be louder(not the clap: just a lil..)
I actually flipped this one myself 2 years ago, wanna hear it?

Weekminded (Money on my Mind) Prod. by Me *F4F*

Nice work.

I really appreciate the feedback. I always think my snares are too loud and always end up cutting them too much. I'll turn them shits up from now on!

UntamedProductions, you have a link for the flip you did on this sample? BTW, Week Minded is dope.

Back