Favorite Southern Sampled Songs

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
Let's get it! Fuuck trap. Shit is corny now. College students have perfected it......fixed the pitches and made it sound politically correct......yall can have it.

I'll let yall have some. I already know the first few pages will be the usual......watch.....I ain't even going to edit this post....somebody going to post Stay Fly...

Go ahead and get this one out of the way....

O.....K........have at it!

Here's one:

And here is the most sampled southern song of all time, cats out of Memphis. Song came out in like 84', cats in the NOLA been sampling it like 20+ yrs. I got so tired of hearing this shit growing up.

And TI just sampled the shit

WOW thats crazy though.. 100% straight up.. I was JUST thinking about that sittin back gettin my dik suk by the neighborhood ho song like a fukin hour ago.. ok maybee 3 hours ago,... and when i read you thread title, i was thinking of getoboyz mind playin tricks.. yall got that shit first and thats wassup thats GOOD SHIT!!!!

I'l be back with more. Damn yall got that shit LMAO

hmm thats wierd, i forgot how soundclick links work but i clicked the link and i see it, its only 7 songs it number 6 on the list..

thanks anyways for trying to look at it.. or should i say listen to it.. lol but yea man thanks tho. i dont wanna clog rices thread with info on how to hear it, but yea thanks tho for trying!!!

international players anthem - outkast x ugk. those are some legendary songs though. Z-ro has a few good sampled songs that are dope

Jay-Z - Say Hello

J. Cole - Grew Up Fast

The intro song to this video. . .

And the Al Green sample in this video. . .

I fukin luv that mannie and mysikal vid.. it never gets old.. to bad mystikal was locked up and forgot birdman be birdman'in these rappers.. sad sad shit

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Last edited:
Lecrae born in Houston now lives in ATL
church clothes goes nutz
black Rose is so sick makes me want to start dropping more samples in my original producers

-Coach Antonio

Somebody else had this sample before I heard this......can't remember who but it was slower and more of the sample than live instrumentation..shit was dope though.

Last edited:
Back