Fantom x7 need help desperately

deeziedaboss

i have made several loops on the fantom x7 but i dont know how to stretch them out into a song. i was a current user of korg triton and fl studio and i knew how to complete a song on the fl studio and triton but the fantom is totally different from what i am seeing if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it. reply either on the post or via e-mail at joedeezie@gmail.com

i have made several loops on the fantom x7 but i dont know how to stretch them out into a song. i was a current user of korg triton and fl studio and i knew how to complete a song on the fl studio and triton but the fantom is totally different from what i am seeing if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it. reply either on the post or via e-mail at joedeezie@gmail.com

so you have all this experience from other synths and software and you can't figure out how to make a basic song on a synth comparable to what you have used already??? do you have a manuel??? have you even opened it up???
In "simple terms" make and loop a song however long you want your looped version of the song to be. next, get a watch and time how long your loop is and write it down. copy and paste all those parts for how long you want your song to be (assuming that you already figured out the time and length of the song on you own, copy paste, copy paste, copy paste, etc.) now that you have the full length of the song in front of you, instead of being in loop mode, now you can start erasing parts and working on the arrangement. this is how to make a song only on the fantom x. after you are done with all that hefty and tedious work, now guess what??? now you have to find a way to put it on cd...... good luck, have fun I hope....

by the time you replied i figured out how to do it its just very time consuming. i used to work on a vintage korg trition sounds were great but the drum kits sucked so i found this keyboard for a nice price with the trade in of my korg and went for it. i wish there was an easier way to do it couldnt i use sonar as a sequencer?

so you have all this experience from other synths and software and you can't figure out how to make a basic song on a synth comparable to what you have used already??? do you have a manuel??? have you even opened it up???
In "simple terms" make and loop a song however long you want your looped version of the song to be. next, get a watch and time how long your loop is and write it down. copy and paste all those parts for how long you want your song to be (assuming that you already figured out the time and length of the song on you own, copy paste, copy paste, copy paste, etc.) now that you have the full length of the song in front of you, instead of being in loop mode, now you can start erasing parts and working on the arrangement. this is how to make a song only on the fantom x. after you are done with all that hefty and tedious work, now guess what??? now you have to find a way to put it on cd...... good luck, have fun I hope....

by the time you replied i figured out how to do it its just very time consuming. i used to work on a vintage korg trition sounds were great but the drum kits sucked so i found this keyboard for a nice price with the trade in of my korg and went for it. i wish there was an easier way to do it couldnt i use sonar as a sequencer?

yes....

Back