Fantom vs Motif ect ect

jordy

Ok OK Ok I know this has been done a million times b4 but....

Out of all the keyboard workstation, what do you guys think has the best Sequencers? Easiest 2 use?

Ive wanted a fantom 4 ages! (Since Ive started 2 make beats) Always love messing about with them in shops.

Thing is I have a sonic cell now so I don't think I need 1.
Tho Id love 2 make beats just using one thing!!!

Thanks for any help and sorry again 4 bringin this up lol!
Peace

in this day and age if u want either just cop it. it dont really matter what u use just use whatever will make u happiest

The grand piano and guitAr sounds on the motif are in fact the best and the sequenceing is pretty easy to especially on the xs.The fantom is a synth monster and pretty sure half the sounds from the fantom are on the sonic cell.I would indeed go with the motif since you already got the sonic cell but as far as easiest the title will go to the korg m50 or m3 which is more conveience in editing and controllers.The only down side to any of these workstations are is there expansions on sounds but if your a sound designer I guess that's not a problem but you would need experience in synthesis to make some awesome sounds.If I had to do it all over again I would have bought a open labs miko and mimiced the sonic cell and sell it and then buy a shit load if vst's like pro 53,slynth,massive,waldorf largo,motu bpm,and kontact.

Back