[F4F] Travis Scott x Night Lovell x Pusha T Type Beat "FAKE FRIENDS"

Dope work. Kick is absolutely fine, don't worry about it being too low. I thought it was perfect. That hi hat pattern is simple, but really made a groove in the beat, very nice. Melody and sound selection were nice. Very dope work.

Thanks for the feedback on mine!

Thanks I highly appreciate the feedback.
Dope work. Kick is absolutely fine, don't worry about it being too low. I thought it was perfect. That hi hat pattern is simple, but really made a groove in the beat, very nice. Melody and sound selection were nice. Very dope work.

Thanks for the feedback on mine!

Thanks for the feedback the intros longer because I wanted to try something different.
nice beat.. intros a lil long imo tho

This is a good effort for your first beat bro. I would bring the snare more forward in the mix its slightly too quiet. The vocal chops are pretty cool and the synths are nice as well theyre slightly loud as well though. production is on point Id maybe work on your mixing more

Thanks a lot for the feedback man yeah I tried to make this one sound as nice as possible even though I made it time ago.
This is a good effort for your first beat bro. I would bring the snare more forward in the mix its slightly too quiet. The vocal chops are pretty cool and the synths are nice as well theyre slightly loud as well though. production is on point Id maybe work on your mixing more

Thanks man.
This joint catchy asf Bro

I will thanks.
Check out my work aswell keep the grind up

[F4F] | Fredo X Southside Type Beat | Nightmare | Rap / Trap Instrumental 2018 [F4F]

[Free] Fredo X Southside Type Beat 2018 - "Nightmare" | Free Type Beat | Rap/trap instrumental 2018 - YouTube

Thanks for the feedback yeah the I made the intro longer because I wanted it to build up and also let the artist breathe a lil on the intro.
solid beat. The first part was ok, but it really took off in the last minute of the beat!! Thats shits is dope!!

leave me some feed: nkgnt beats - SHIATSU *f4f*

Back