F4F "Take It There" New R&B

Yo, I dont listen to R&B and I dont really like most of it to be honest, haha so I shouldnt be commenting at all. I think all the sounds sound good except for the guitar. Omnisphere has a cool sounding guitar.

Feelin this one yo. I ain't all bout R&D but this is dope. Nice mix you got on it to great sounds. Would love to remix this shit. Stay up!

this is dope man. loving the guitar work. simple but makes it sound so subtle . job well done

yea this is definitely a dope beat, i don't even sing and it almost had me hitting the high notes hahah
great work though keep it up mang!

Hi SkinnyKnicka, I felt kind of confused by the melody,
I liked the guitar sound thought, but it sounded a bit messy to me.
I am sorry for being harsh or if I offended you, but I wanted to be honest how I felt.

With regards

Radovan

Sounds good man ! i like the guitar ! but i think it sounds a bit too weak ? :/ don't mean to sound harsh i'm just sharing my opinion ! and maybe make your kicks a tiny bit more punchy and i think you'll be fine ! anyways other then that it's sounding great ! good job :)

-Horro

Sounds good try panning the snare-roll left and right so it has that cool effect instead of just throwing it to the right ear...
the chords your using don't match with anything else your playing, it sounds like 3 different songs in one beat. The sounds are not accompanying each other...

Lol my feedback was deleted...It's just constructive criticism man sorry if I offended you.

liking this!! lets bring some real r&b back! sounds like some bobby v/jagged edge/joe type ish.. PEACE

Back