F4F on new REMIX

akirakunr

Im done with this project. Friendly Fires, Jump in The Pool Electronica/Electro House Remix

all feedback is appreciated and returned! i kinda liked the result but want to know what i can improve for future projects. Thanks in advance!

Very good sound with a lot of depth and interest in the instrumentation/production. Good work keeping it interesting and building/transitioning from one section to another.

The mix sounds nice and clean and well balanced. I would say that the vocals are a bit low in the mix, but that's not uncommon for a remix of this genre (I would probably do the same thing, but it might be nice if you could bring them out).

If you're looking for improvements/suggestions I might suggest beefing up that kick and maybe layering a sample to accentuate the attack (along with maybe some compression with slow attack).

Very good work here - keep it up!

If you have a chance please take a listen to my latest remix here: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-command-q-blood-stone-new-thread-f4f-475499/

I would appreciate your feedback as well! Cheers!

Im done with this project. Friendly Fires, Jump in The Pool Electronica/Electro House Remix

all feedback is appreciated and returned! i kinda liked the result but want to know what i can improve for future projects. Thanks in advance!
Great job! I like the track loads, tbh I'm not sure what advice to give, my mixing has mainly been self taught so it sounds good to me

Back