F4F New Smooth beat "Euphoria" All feedback returned and welcomed Drop your links

JohnzonProd

F4F New Smooth beat "Euphoria" All feedback returned and welcomed Drop your links

New beat Fairly new producer just need some feedback/advise thanks

Last edited:
It's a nice beat honest I like the sound of it, it just feels a little bit empty too me, maybe you could add something in? something with some warmth or richness too it to really get people vibing! Just a suggestion, I'm fairly new check this track out for me?

Hey man, thanks for the feedback on my track.

Firstly, it sounds like the track is clipping at the beginning and in the breaks? I'm not sure whether it is or its an effect or what..but its off putting anyway!

The beat isn't too bad for a beginner...the intro does need work, it doesn't really catch the ear. I find a lot of people will judge whether to turn off the track or not based on the intro (the average listener who actually matters, not us on here!)

I really like that guitar its very very nice. So good choice of sound there. In fact, over the board the sounds are nice. It feels like its missing something more though. A bit of progression to keep the ear interested, y'know?! Add a few more sounds in later patterns, fix the clipping and its a brilliant beat for a beginner.

The snare is nice and the hihats. Keep workin' bro!

Last edited:
Back