*F4F* New Beat in the works

I like it, A lot going on with the drums which is wicked!
I really like the counter melody, works well and is a good banger
If you really wanted it too distinguish itself I would recommend a dope bassline, doesn't have too be complicated, just effective, And eq the lead, it sounds quite overwhelming and seems too be hogging the middle frequency's, got too give the rest room too breath.
Also my personal opinion would be too add some synth in there in a progressive slow up scale type thing, Would add some progression into the hook.

But all in all great job :)
https://soundcloud.com/beatspronto/what-its-like-too-be-famous

Hit us back

Thanks for the feedback!
@skillzlush
Great feedback! I definitely gonna use your advice and make the beat better!!
To your beat:
I never did a beat with this type of intro but i like it. Its nothing I would do tho but everyone got his own style.
For me its too much talkin but as soon as the beat really starts its dope! I like the horn sound and you used the synths and pads in a good and smooth way that everything fits nicely together. The hats/shaker give the whole beat a special feeling. Like I said its nothing I would do but thats not meant bad it is a dope beat!

Last edited:
Thanks! I listened to some your beats, you def have a feeling for melodies and rythm.. You keep the beats simple I mean its not too much in them and thats good imo. I liked the beats I heard. Keep up the good work!

Good job on the drums :) sounding very hard wich is needed in a beat like this.
I'm only missing some sort of space in the song. Maybe a airy background pad, or a bassline as mentioned before. Other than that it's sounding pretty good to me ;) Greetings!

Back