F4F Last chance (Original hiphop/tranceish instrumental)

Definitely Kid Cudi all day. Damn good work bruh. The only critique I would offer is to filter the drums a little, they seem a tad bit too clean. Especially the crash.

Definitely Kid Cudi all day. Damn good work bruh. The only critique I would offer is to filter the drums a little, they seem a tad bit too clean. Especially the crash.

Thanks for the feedback man i really appreciate it coming from you man you make some really good quality instrumentals. would love to collab on a track or something if you're available.

Yeah I agree on the drums needing to be filtered especially the crash, it sounds way too stock at times. otherwise great instrumental

now that everyone is saying that i really gotta agree, Probably gonna go back and add that in every now and then throughout the beat. Thanks for the feedback guys! really help!

Your synths sound great, and I love the warm sound of the electric piano against the colder sound of the arpeggios. However I feel a lot of work is needed on your drums, both on the programming and the samples used - to my ears the rhythm just seems to be off somehow.

There's heaps of potential in this because the rest of the beat sounds nice...bit of tweaking and you've got a strong track.

Check my track out:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dback/pandemic-inspired-zombie-flicks-475280/

Yo honestly, i can handle any kind of negative feedback. But imma tell you right now bro those drums are not off rhythm. I guarantee that. But thanks for the feedback, i'm working on automating some filter cutoffs over each individual drum piece.

i checked out your pandemic track, and the drums are a little repetitive for my taste and could use some more mixing and the snare needs to punch through the mix more along with the kick, maybe throw in some more percussive elements. Good work on the instruments there mixed well. Keep grindin bro

Last edited:
I suppose it's not samples. So it's cool. Drums are good but I wish they were harder. I listen from netbook so don't hear lows at all.
Though the beat is not bad

dope stuff . keep it up. the synths are very dreamy and compliment the beat very well. dope

loved the intro and the crashes.
i think all your melodies and sound layering are beautiful.

loving the arps in the back, too :-)

The beat sounds pretty clean, I love almost everything in it but the snare could be less loud and the kick could use a little bit of more knock, either mash it up with a deeper kick or boost the mid ranges a little bit and add a hard compression to it, to have it knock harder! Other than that, great beat fam :)

Back